luda281 is offline Junior Member

How did you become an HRT patient for life?

What is considered steroid abuse ?
    Seems like more and more young people are getting on hrt for life. I've just recently got in the game. I'm 30. Started aas when I was 28. Have done 2 mild cycles . Once last June and started another 4 weeks ago. Started pro hormones when I was like 27.

I try to do it the right way. Research, proper pct and break. Checked my labs before this cycle and my natural test was not bad for a 30 year old? 515 test . Lh was strong 7.8.

I'm just curious. I know quite a bit of guys my age that are on hrt . How easy is it to **** your body up? What are these guys doing thats causing their natural production to be so shut down? Last thing I would ever want to do is get on hrt for life.

When I went to hs in the late 90s, I had no idea what aas was. But I'm starting to wonder if people were already using in hs then and that's why they are so ****ed up now

So kinda curious. Did most of you guys get on because of your steroid abuse?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    from all the posts i've read its pretty mixed

those who just naturally declined and those who used aas

dont think it really matters why

the need is still the same

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    dont think it really matters why

the need is still the same
    Exactly, what's the difference in the end. I know a lot of guys in their early to mid 30's that are testing low for T & they've never touched AS. Plus, you can literally pick out people in the gym visually that likely suffer from it. Doing cycles & PHs definitely puts you more at risk for needing TRT down the road though...

Thread Information