Thread: Ghrp-6

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Ghrp-6

Anyone involved with HGH?

Dr Crisler. "GHRP-6 blows away Sermorelin. Hands down. Cheaper, better--even better than GH itself!"

Been considering peptides and such personally, but thought I'd share.

What are peoples thoughts on growth hormone , for hrt and blasting.

jamotech is offline Member
    hgh for hrt... only if your levels are low... like test.

That quote sounds very pitchy!

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All of Crisler's stuff on GHRP is old. It's a shame because he saw the potential in it early on, but failed to follow through with this. As a result, his info is old and now out of date. And some of his info is no just plain wrong and should be avoided.

GHRP-6 is the oldest and least favorable GHRP to take. Go with GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin. Ipa being best for most people unless you want to pack on pounds. If you want to pack on pounds go with GHRP-6. It will make you hungry.

GH has some benefits, but a lot of the info out there is wrong. It will reduce subq fat, but unless you diet properly the fat gets redistgributed to muscular fat. It will help with many things but the changes are subtle and not dramatic. Taken in large amounts you will end up with carpel tunnel and it will do more to hurt longevity than help. Taken in small amounts it will help longevity and health but you won't see any muscle gains from it or fat re-distribution. IMHO, GHRP and GRF combined are great for overall health benefits when done EOD at 25-40 mcg each.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Redstributed to muscluar fat? you sure about that one?

That quote was from the same day i posted it too. So he is still favorable of it. Also heard people recommending taking 6 and 2 every day.

I've heard the bit on carpel tunnel and such.

I would like to get my growth hormone levels checked at some point before I touched anything. If I'm low I would implement it normally as well as more during blasts of types, or use it to blast instead of going too high on test. But still need to know a lot more about it.

Thread Information