Thread: HCG: Euphoria?!

cmn
    cmn is offline New Member

HCG: Euphoria?!

41 yo. 100mg IM test cyp/week. 25g/1" thigh.

6', 230lb, <12%bf.

Felt ok before TRT but was having trouble leaning up and lifts were stalled.
    BW showed test levels on the lower end of the scale. Probable a result of
    past AAS use (about 20 years ago), fairly heavy, with no pct.

Have felt super since starting TRT about a month ago. Leaning up, strong, etc.

After reading gdevine's post on HCG , I decided to give it a try (hadn't really
    had testicular shrinkage) but the post was excellent and sold me on the benefits.

I took 250iu yesterday and 250iu today (test cyp pin tomorrow).

I can only describe the way I've felt since this morning's injection as "euphoric".
    Is this standard? If so, what is the mechanism? And can I expect it every week?!

Thanks!

cmn
    Last edited by cmn; 06-23-2012 at 10:11 AM.

edmundo22 is offline Associate Member
    I would think just after a month on TRT your HTPA hasn't yet being suppressed so your were getting the full benefits of added testosterone plus your natural testosterone production and then throwing in HCG on top of that would account for the euphoria, think your meant to wait a while for HTPA suppression to take place before starting HCG.
    Last edited by edmundo22; 06-23-2012 at 10:44 AM.

I can only describe the way I've felt since this morning's injection as "euphoric".
    Is this standard? If so, what is the mechanism? And can I expect it every week?!

Yes, it is a common feeling when first starting on hCG for many men.

In fact, for the first two months I felt the exact same way; just a super great sense of well being and a slight euphoria...it was wonderful!

It settles down of course and while I still feel good it was not like the initial start of the protocol.

There are some that call hCG a "neurohormone" because of the way it acts on the brain...but they are not totally sure of the mechanisms yet.

Probably has something to do with dopamine rush and other neurohormones in play.

It's one reason why guys like Dr. Crilser will prescribe hCG to men who are Primary Hypogonadal. The hCG for these men will not do anything for their testes but the sense of well being and how men feel on hCG is a driving factor in his decision to add it to thier protocol.

Enjoy man, hCG is a wonderful peptide

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I felt it initially after second shot but didn't last very long.

I'm jealous of people claiming they are leaning out, I've done nothing but gain weight, granted I am eating more now, but before I wasn't, and I even lost 30 lbs before trt extremely slowly.

^^^^What did your last E2 sensitive panel say?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

socalfun64 is offline Junior Member
    I had the same result from HCG when I first started it. It was wonderful, total feeling of well being and happiness. That intense feeling lasts a couple weeks, then settles down to a nice increase over pre usage, just not the intense feeling. I got the same kind of result again from starting selegine. Between the two, and the TRT I feel better about life than in years, not to mention my Sex life with my Wife is over the moon.

Thread Information