Thread: Hrt

MRNJ1992 is offline Member

Smile Hrt

Been training 32 years. Did juice in my twenties. Now 20 years later my t is all out of whack. Doc started me of cypianate 200 mgs per week. T level started at 175 total.moved me to 300mgs per week. Level went to 1000. After 2 years of this went for a cat scan for my back. They thought my prostate was inflamed. Sent to a urologist-it wasnt. This doc changed me to androgel . Now six months later mt t levels were 1500 but i felt like shit. Been off for 2 months -my total t is 117 and free t /direct is 35.8 high normal is 6.8-21.5. Another month of waiting for another round of bloodwork. Doc dosent want me on anything just yet. Any comments or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    T at a 1000 is high on the scale but not crazy I like it around 800 i also take an estrogen blocker and hcg that keeps my blood work dialed in across the board.
    What would help is to post complete blood work with reference ranges so we can give you the best advice
    Does this guy do a full panel of blood work including estrogen E2 lh fsh etc.

There is a sticky that gives the tests that should be requested

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you T is 1000 or higher, you definately have to be concerned about where you E2 levels are. Get it tested, learn about an AI.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    What is AI?

Thread Information