loser4life is offline New Member

trt / sustanon 250

Hey guys, I'm prolly gonna end up this path probably next week's wednesday so I want to know as much as possible.

So here where I live, I only have a couple options for trt nebido injections every 6 - 8 weeks or sustanon every 2 weeks and some other crappy gels that I dont wanna use. So I'm guessing ill prolly end up getting sustanon or nebido. Now here's one of the most important questions that I'd like to get an answer to before I go down this route: which one is a better option when it comes to gaining mass like you would gain naturally as if you were healthy and didn't suffer from hypogonadism? Sustanon 250 mgs every two weeks or nebido every 6 - 8 weeks? I want to know this because I'm going to do a PH cycle in a couple of months but there's just no point to it if I can't maintain the gained mass(assuming that I haven't reached my genetic potential as of yet) after the cycle with trt.. Why hurt yourself for nothing, right? Also because I wanna gain naturally as well after this cycle. So all in all, is lifting useless and should I quit it if I go down the route of using TRT? Where I live, getting my hands on UGL roids so blasting and cruising is not an option:'<.

EDIT: I think t-levels may be normal, not really sure. But why I might get TRT; long story and I really dont wanna type it all here. Anyway just 3 weeks ago I finished my cycle, sd 20/20/0/0 and nolva 20/20/20/20. I've already experienced so much decrease in strength that It's starting to piss me off. One week after my pct I got bloods tested again but they wouldn't tell me the results other than my TSH and it came back 6.7 mU/l. Anyways not only did my strength decrease by a lot I also seem smaller in the mirror pre cycle and that pisses me off and I also seem fatter. Anyways maybe my test levels are not the culprit of my strength / mass problems, maybe its my thyroid? But I was thinking that being on TRT would make my life easier at least gain wise assuming that one of those options provided above is gonna help me maintain my mass after a short cycle. If you think you can help me better by knowing a little bit more information about my situation, meaning that I didn't type enough information in order for you to be able to answer my question or help me out, feel free to ask it on the thread because this is the biggest decision of my life so far and everyone knows why. Pardon my english, Am lethargic as **** and my brain isn't working right ever since I finished my pct.
    Last edited by loser4life; 11-15-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information