flexarmstrong is offline New Member

New guy HRT questions

Hi guys,

I am new here but I have a few questions I need answered if you can help.
    I would like to hear your advice and if anyone else has had a similar experience would be a great help.

In 2008 I was diagnosed with a pituitary disease (acromegaly). Fortunately I was diagnosed early in life and don't have too many long term effects.
    My IGF-1 levels are still sitting a little high just above the normal range but my test with the HRT is now sitting in the low-mid end of the normal range.

I have been on HRT for around 2 years now and I have noticed more muscle on my body than before. I never had a chest before but now I have muscle there yay!
    I am now 31, i'm 200cm/6,6 tall and weigh 147kg/325pds. I'm carrying around 20kg of fat but I have been told by a friend (power lifter) that's a good thing for muscle gain (if I don't care about carrying the fat).
    My question is can I expect results in the gym now? Before when I had no test I had nil results after months of training.

Also would I get better results from a specific training program that suits my condition better?

Thanks
    Flex

flexarmstrong is offline New Member
    Also I am getting Reandron 1000 injections every four weeks. Downside I hate the body hair growth its outa control

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    I dont see any reason why you shouldnt make gains. I would think with your size you would be able to move some impressive weights around. Train hard and im sure you'll see results. Do you have any joint pain from the acromegaly? If not you should be good.

Thread Information