Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

1 shot of testosterone to tide over?

General question. I am on trt nebido but it sucks period. Only seems to stay in my system for 4 weeks which is no use as im crashing off and becoming an emotional and impotent wreck....

Dr won't drop it any less then 10 weeks and won't give me a substitute such as sust or test e as aparantly the NHS can't get it....

So lately I have been feeling horrendous and even though explaining this I just get panned off that I should see a psychiatrist. Severely emotional crying etc and ontop of that libido/hard ons or whatever is non-existant period.

So I got 20 amps of iranian test-e... Was going to put one in myself today as my next injection of nebido is not until 2 weeks time I can't cope any longer like this. Even with it being a "longer" based ester im hoping within a good few days it will kick in in terms of libido and mood enhancement more so on the libido front.

Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first injection? the injection protocol is every 10 to 14 weeks. However, due to the unique long life of the esther, the first injection can be a loading dose with a 6 week duration. second and subsequent after that would be 10+ week duration. After the second injection, blood plasma levels will begin to stabilize and the mood swings diminish.

Hang in there!

Thread Information