colorado75 is offline Junior Member

TRT question and Tren

Hi All -
    was wondering if I could get some help here. My stats:
    5'11
    11% bf
    -a few cycles run previously.
    Last month, I had my blood work done and the doc said all looked good except that I had "very low" test levels = 359 - range 348-1197. He suggested 200 mg test cyp a month (one injection). SO, my first question is is this a substantial dose for TRT? On the 3 cycles I have run, I have been at 400-500 mg per week of test prop. I had low test before I ever did a cycle as well, 261 range 250-1100. Previously, I felt great while taking test on cycle. Additionally, I went on cycle 3 weeks ago and am on Test Prop, Tren , and Mast. My secondary question here is, do you think I am screwing myself by using Tren? I know Tren causes big time test shutdown, however wouldn't the test prop be making up for the shutdown? I ask this because I still feel really drained like before I ever went on cycle and in between cycles. Thoughts?

Thanks!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    200mg/month is not a healthy protocol. The active life of test cyp is 14 days. That means your bloods will be on a roller coaster and you will likely be feeling worse by the last wk of the month.

Have you included an AI and hCG on your current cycle?

colorado75 is offline Junior Member
    sorry for the duplicate post!

Thread Information