Hello,

First time posting on the board, read some of the stickies at the top of this forum and did some searching, but I wanted to see if I could find some definitive answers to my questions. I've been on a TRT protocol about 2 months now that consists of:

200mg Test Cypionate once a week
583 IU (approx) of HCG and 1mg of Arimedex every 4 days

Now at the 2 month mark, I've upped the HCG to 611 IU. Unfortunately, to my regret, I didn't get blood work done before going on that protocol, so I have no baseline established. What I do know, is that in regards to symptoms, I was feeling most if not all the systems related to low T at the time, and was desperate to do something about it. However I did get blood work done exactly after being on it for 1 month, and all tests came back normal (RBC, and Lipid Profile). In regards to the results that matter:

Testosterone : 549 ng/dl
LH: 1.4 mIU/ml (Low)
FSH: 0.9 mIU/ml (Low)
Estradiol: 14.4 pg/ml

I'm happy with how I feel having my testosterone at that level, and don't care about pushing it past that. I plan on getting another blood test done at the 4 month mark. I've tried researching all my questions, but I don't feel like I end up with conclusive answers. I hear from some that this is a protocol you can be on for life if you wanted to, but then I hear from others that this is something you should only do for 12-16 weeks, if it's not something you plan on being on for life, and if you go past 16 weeks that it will be harder to make a full-recovery.

So how long could you safely do the above protocol for, and what are the effects on fertility (which is really my main concern). I'm not looking to have kids now, but in a couple of years yes, so if I can come off a protocol, take a PCT, and wait the same amount of time off that I was on, I should have my LH and FSH back to normal levels and production and fertility shouldn't be a problem. At least that's the way I understand it, but if anyone has further insight into this, or can point out where I'm wrong that would be much appreciated. I tried searching in the forum for a good answer, but couldn't find anything since everyone's situation is so different. Also if there are other long-term or short-term risks involved with the above program that I might be missing.