PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Help me convince my friend to change his protocol.

My friend has been on the gells for a while and never saw any results. He was then switched to Clomid to try to kickstart his natural production without any success. He Dr. put him on a Test C Protocol which is good but he's having my friend inject 250mg of Test C every 2 1/2 weeks... My friend did his first injection and did the first 250 even after I struggled to tell him he's going to feel worse and he's going to crash big-time. I tried to get him to at minimum split it up to 100mg/week or even better 50mg every 3.5 days but he won't listen.

His Dr. didn't prescribe HCG or any AI. My buddy is saying he's going to do things as his Dr. suggested and will talk to him when he meets with him again in a few months. Why are Drs. so clueless?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    He shoulld listen to you....... but, he.ll have to find out the hard way.............. I got lucky and found a doctor that is on TRT himself

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    I understand him wanting to listen and follow his Doc's protocol, but here's what *could* happen to your friend, as it happened to me. I started 200mg. Test Cyp every 2 weeks with a T level of 225. I felt great for a little while, then the crash. I had to hold on and get that next shot to feel good again. About 3 months of this, I got my T levels check *right* before I was to get my next shot. They came back at 175. LOWER than when I started TRT in the first place. Yes, find a TRT Dr. for him if/when the crash occurs. I've been reading about Dr. Crisler's protocols and he actually helps *other* Doctors with TRT protocol. If your buddies Dr is willing to learn, maybe they can consult. Your buddy's Doc may be unaware TRT protocol and he can learn himself. If not, your buddy needs to find a TRT Doc, ASAP.

Thread Information