brazilian86 is offline Associate Member

Adding HGH to my therapy

Today I am going to the doctor to get scripts for HGH. Don't know if he will give to me or not... I am currently on 180mgs of Testosterone Cypionate a week. Been on this for 1 year and a half, and I feel good on this. Everything seems to be in check according to blood work.
    I have been trying to lose belly fat tho. I have around 11% bodyfat and play soccer 3 to 4 times a week and thats my cardio, plus 6 times a week of heavy lifting. I went from 145lbs to 170lbs since starting TRT and also have Chrons Disease which got so much bettter after starting testosterone therapy , I wish all with the disease would do the same.
    With HGH I want to lose bodyfat, and gain some more mass, I heard it works very well with testosterone and also helps my Chrons disease.
    At 2 iu perday 5on 2off should I see some improvements, what were some of YOUR experiences?

Thanks

HGH is a great compound especially when buckled to a TRT protocol.

It's expensive so know that.

What was your IGF-1 assay on last BW...that will tell you if you're a candidate or not.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Gdevine! It was around 220, doc just prescribed it to me. Very expensive but will try it for at least 4 months. 2 iu a day.
    He wants my igf levels not to go over 350 because of sides... Hopefully my Chrons gets better then it already is with TRT.
    Keep everyone posted. Im at around 11-12% bodyfat.

Thread Information