BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Cool Blood Donation & Supplements Please read and assist in decissions PLEASE ?

I will try to make this simple and Kel Kel will probably have the best answer but the reason I am posting pubicly is I think others may bennifit from the answsers I get , I hope !

I went to Wal-Mart and bought all the 2 for 1's and large quanity bottles I could afford so now I need a knowledgable Supplement pro to suggest amount and frequency to take what and when am /pm or 2 X's a day ?

NOTE I SUFFERED SEVER TRAMA AND I AM CURRENTLY ON SOME PRETTY BAD SCRIPTS AND DEAL WITH STABILIZED DVT (BLOOD CLOTS) THAT I STILL HAVE SWELLING ISSUES FROM [WHICH REQUIRES SOMETIMES AS LONG AS 4 TO 5 DAYS BED REST WITH MY LEG HIGHLY ELEVATED] + DUE TO LACK OF CIRULATION CONTINUIOS WOUND ISSUES

1) 10mg Oxycodone 6 times a day.
    2) Xanax .1 (blue) 1 5 x's per day.

3) Maloxacam & Alternate Celebrex every year 1 x per day.
    4) Allopurinol 1 x per day block Uric Acid (Gout prevention).
    5) Ambien as needed - I try to odstain as much as possible.
    6) I have been able to cut back on Oxy & Xanax & Ambien since beginning of TRT on Oct. 29th .25mL every 3.5 days SubQ I like SubQ but not convienced I am getting the same results as I did from IM injections. I do relize at this point I sould be somewhat leveling off for dose I'm on ?

HERE IS A LIST OF ITEMS ON HAND AND PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I AM MISSING & A CONSERTIVE DOSE FOR BUDGET MINDED USE

1) Spring Valley Fish Oil 1000 mg Caplets
    2) Spring Valley Magnesium with chelated Zinc 3 tabs = Mag 400mg zinc gluconate 15mg Tabs
    3) Spring Valley D3 1000iu & D3 2000iu Caplets
    4) I-Health Inc. DHEA 50MG (as Dehydcepiandosterone)- Vitamin C (as asorbic acid) 15mg-Calcium (as dicalcum phosphate) 110mg-Phosphorus (as dicalcum phospate) 86mg I had to sign for this with the druggest ? Tabs This was also rather pricey for only 50 tabs almost $9.00
    5) Spring Valley Zinc 50mg Caplets
    6) Wakunaga of America Co. LTD. Kyolic Hi-Po TM (Sociable Sodium Free) Capsules
    7) Pure Health Rasberry Keytones x's 2 capsules 800mg
    8) Pure Health Green Coffee beans x's 2 capsules 800mg
    9) Spring Valley Vitiam B with B12 Complex Sublingual 1.0 mL or 1.0cc= Riboflavin 1.7(vitiam B-2)(as Riboflavin 5 Phospate Sodiom)(Niacin 20mg)(vitiam B-6) 2mg (as Pyridoxine Hydrochoride)(vitiam B-12)1.2mg (1200mg)(as Cyanocobalmin) (Pantothenic Acid 30mg)
    10) Now Focus GMP Quality Assured Silymarin Milk Thisle Extract 150 mg Capsules
    11) Muscletech N. O. Fury pre work-out energy-Nitrious Oxide Matrix 3 capsules=3000mg L-arginine ?-L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarnte ?--L-arginine HIC ? L-citruline
    12) Whey Protien 60 grams in 1 scoop most are around 50 per scoop .

My Insurance changed my next Doctors appointment from 01-03-13 to one day this year in Dec I got appointment for blood work 12-27-12. I am having abnormal joint pain and back tp feeling slugish. I still get a good pump when I go to the gym but lack the desire or energy 2 questions ?

1) Could this be my diet as I have cut my Carb intake to goal of 0 and still get about 35 grams of Complex Carbs a day and most of them in the am ?

2) Started TRT 10-29-12 should I worry about giving blood ? I live 10 minutes from the hospital and they collect blood every Fri, or since I am weeks away from seeing the Doctor and taking my blood work request with me from the Suggestion stickie in this section or the one above ? My GP was not very excited about a script for HCG and he was honest and said he he not used HCG for TRT in the past . I am dropping Dr. Crisler's Protocal off tomorrow by my doctors office in hopes he will research and consider Dr. Crisler's aproach ?

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-13-2012 at 09:32 AM.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... my opinion is that you're trying to take too much shit. Outside of medical necessity.... I'd back off the rest of it outside of a multi-vitamin. Well planned meals are cheaper and a lot better solution than any of that stuff.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like you're a walking pharmacy/biohazard.... Hope everything works out in the long run for you

Thread Information