Sarmc1 is offline New Member

HGH And time to notice effects

hi,

i am currenlty just started on Scitropin A which is a 5mg/1.5ml somartropin.

i am using .2 mg per morning on a omnitrope pen 5 ( 4 clicks )

i am looking at doing this long term for anti againg and mood purposes as well as build a little lean muscle,

Can anyone tell me rouighly how long until i start to feel / see the effects. Im in Sydney NSW so did not have a large optrion of products but have been told Scitropin is a good brand. I train around 5 - 6 times per week 2 cardion and 3- 4 weight sessions, nothing to intence but enough. am 29 years old and weigh 70KG. Im far from looking to get huge but a loss in body fat would be nice i have always suffered with a little fat around the belly. My Diet is ok could be better and will work on this also. So any info on how i can get the HGH to bennafit me would be great.
    \
    Thanks everyone

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You might better better sleep pretty quick, but as far as physical looks, probably 6 months at only 2 a day

I have allready noticed the sleep and that was something i was definetly looking for in the process. also i have been told i can be on this pretty much the rest of my life if i choose, do you know if its ok long term based on these doses

Blog Entries
    I think so, i never used it but it seems like everyone at my gym is on that now. They all seem to say it takes around 6 monthes to see good fat loss and muscle growth. Its probably dose dependent though, the more u take the faster it works, but may be unhealthy. But yea if u got the money, I think u can use it all the time. I see some people get a monkey like appearance though from using tooo much and the HGH gut. I would use it but i have too many kids to spend 800 to 1000 U.S. dollars on it.

Success is offline New Member
    Are you injecting this hgh ? I was going to buy ansomone hgh I've read a lot of rave reviews about it

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Success
    Are you injecting this hgh ? I was going to buy ansomone hgh I've read a lot of rave reviews about it
    The injectables are the only things that work....IF you can find legitimate GH.

Blog Entries
    Yea man its injectables, dont waist time on those scams

yes its injectable
    im using .2mg which my doctor was calling to units, but from what i read on this forum .2mg is not even equivilent to 1 unit. ( i work it out to .6 of a unit) and i know we cant discuss price but the sort of money he is charging me doesnt add up.

Blog Entries
    Right now it seems to be pretty easy to get hgh from an MD, which is expensive.

yeah its not like doctors make enough
    comparing to online prices im getting charged triple, maybe i should try a few other clinics. also is it common practice for the doctor to sell you the vial in his office, instead of getting a script?

Blog Entries
    If your talking about getting stuff illegally online, i don't know ANYTHING about it, wink wink bud. I have to many responsibilities to mess around and get caught. Yes most people i know that use HGH get it from a doctor, and from what they say, it seems there's really no limit to what they will script out. Yes there are online sites that are cheaper, but who knows if they are legit. The places that they get them from is pharmacies, either by mail order or they simply pick up their meds at their local pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271
    Right now it seems to be pretty easy to get hgh from an MD, which is expensive.
    As long as it disease indicated. Prescribing off label does happen but carries professional risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmc1
    yeah its not like doctors make enough
    comparing to online prices im getting charged triple, maybe i should try a few other clinics. also is it common practice for the doctor to sell you the vial in his office, instead of getting a script?
    Doctors typically do not dispense from their clinic. There are regulations and restrictions.

If your talking about getting stuff illegally online, i don't know ANYTHING about it, wink wink bud. I have to many responsibilities to mess around and get caught. Yes most people i know that use HGH get it from a doctor, and from what they say, it seems there's really no limit to what they will script out. Yes there are online sites that are cheaper, but who knows if they are legit. The places that they get them from is pharmacies, either by mail order or they simply pick up their meds at their local pharmacy.
    Interesting because getting HGH prescribed is not as easy as you suggest (or shouldn't be).

Blog Entries
    ^^ yea it is, where i live it seems like they are passing it out like candy. If u got the loot, then no problem. Your not gonna find any insurance to cover it though, and it will cost u about 750 to 1200 depending on your dose a month.

im getting charged that per 1.5ml vial of 5mg. think it will be cheaper for me to go back to school study become a doctor diganiose myself

Blog Entries
    I bought some about 2 years ago, but it caused me to get symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. I only used for a month, i bought a 3 month supply for around 2000, that was 2u a day. The lady actually told me if i used more that i wouldn't get it. Thats true, I was like yea ok that makes total sense. The carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms had to be from that, after about a week of not using it, all the symptoms went away, and stll none today.

Please remove prices from this discussion and check the rules.
    Thank you

Blog Entries
    Ink, this is what it says okay, "HRT Doctors and companies will be allowed in this section as well as basic discussion of legit pricing... we still ask that no advertising be done.. So whats the problem

Ink, this is what it says okay, "HRT Doctors and companies will be allowed in this section as well as basic discussion of legit pricing... we still ask that no advertising be done.. So whats the problem
    Joe,

If that is the case, then I apologize and appreciate the correction. I'll review that.
    Thanks again.

if i need to edit something just let me know as im very new to the forum

Thread Information