Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Vahevahe's Avatar
    Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Trt doctors in and around the greater LA area

    Does anyone know a Trt doctor in or around the LA area? i contacted Dr. Mark Gordon and his office wants $2,100 dollars for the first blood work , assesment and protocol but that is way too expensive for me. An endo or urologist will be ok also as long as they are familiar with HCG and AI.
    Last edited by Vahevahe; 01-19-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts