bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

New blood work (6 week mark)

6 weeks ago I started doing sub Q 50mg test cyp every 3.5 days. I have also been on the nutrition forum and have my diet dialed in pretty good 50% protein 30% carbs and 20% fat. Eating very few sugar carbs and eat most carbs early in the day. I have also been getting up at 4:30 every morning and going to the gym for 40-50 minutes fasting cardio.
    I had my blood drawn for labs Wed morning 23 Jan. The labs that were ordered were not very comprehensive in my opinion but, it's all I have right now. I may have found a good doctor maybe! I was going to Endro but found a Urologist locally that does the pellets. I don't want to do the pellets, but he should atleast have some knowledge about HRT.

The lab results were very disappointing. I have been trying to get my testosterone levels up since July of 2011 and as you can see from the graph below they have only slightly increased. Wednesday's results 394 total testosterone .

I don't know what the new Doc will recommend but I am thinking I need to increase my dose from 50mg every 3.5 days to 75 or even 100? How big of a jump would anyone recommend?

38onTRT is offline Associate Member
    Try IM injections.. Some people(including myself) were doing SubQ injections which returned lower overall Testosterone BW results.. I have switched to IM now and will see what happens.. 394 is pretty low... I was 480 however I am also on Hcg twice a week..

Thread Information