TMan96 is offline Associate Member

Long term HRT (10 years are longer?) If so, how long?

I have been on HRT for about a year now. Just wondering if anyone one this board has been doing HRT for at least ten years or personally know people that have.

Just curious about the overall experience, complications, or things you would have changed. Any regrets about doing it?

I am 46 now and I think it just hit my wife that I would be doing this for another 40 years or so (I hope ) and the thoughts of risk, complications, side effects, Poly pharmacy are freaking her out all of a sudden.

Thanks!

testytim is offline Associate Member
    I have not been on trt for ten yrs but about 6- 7 so i hope this helps. I have been on every system except pellets.IMO its been a nightmare if i could go back i would.
    This year i started to see a cutting edge dr on trt Best thing since i started. But honestly sticking a harpoon in my leg every 3 days sucks. Anyway so now its just what it is i just have to live with it.... So to get to the point the dr i am seeing.. i think has got it going on his ideas on trt is imo are right on.. He doesnt do B/W till i answer all his questions to his liking. He feels DRS are over dosing on to much T they treat numbers not on how you feel as he say everyone is different.But his idea is to use the smallest amount with no ai i am on 30,mgs e3d i feel the best at. Everything i read on this board seems to me like drs are treating numbers and you become a prisoner to b/w and the hormone roller coaster. Not how you feel. IMO your best chance for long term usage is to use the smallest amount like trying to mimic your natural production with no AI..So far this has been the best prodicol i think for me I just im hoping that they come out with a new delivery system..Taking shots e3d to me blows.

Just wanted to add one thing my Dr claims that after i am dialed in i will only need B/W once a year and no on blood giving because of high red blood count this way it lessens the nightmare of dealing with this..Buy the way my Dr is Mark Gordon in calif he is the shit i love that guy.... hope this helps...
    Last edited by testytim; 01-26-2013 at 02:23 PM.

sparverius is offline Junior Member
    I've been on for seven years. At times I worry about how I'll get my TRT meds when I'm in hospital or old folks home.

Without TRT I'd be unable to work or do anything else due to severe depression and lack of energy. A lifetime of TRT isn't so bad in comparison.

TMan96 is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to bump one time to see if anyone else had any thoughts? ^^^

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Going on my 4th year Have to say it changed my life I have my levels high enough that I dont crash so I pin only once a week.

MisterD is offline Junior Member
    Testytim

Im curious to see how blood work comes in...

At the amount of Test your taking what are your levels, test and estrogen?

MisterD is offline Junior Member
    Testytim

Forgot to ask... Do you do any blast through out the year?

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Im on my 2nd year and I am 26 years old. Have no problem pinning... I actually like the injection times, i still get excited twice a week! Hahaha

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testytim View Post
    I have not been on trt for ten yrs but about 6- 7 so i hope this helps. I have been on every system except pellets.IMO its been a nightmare if i could go back i would.
    This year i started to see a cutting edge dr on trt Best thing since i started. But honestly sticking a harpoon in my leg every 3 days sucks. Anyway so now its just what it is i just have to live with it.... So to get to the point the dr i am seeing.. i think has got it going on his ideas on trt is imo are right on.. He doesnt do B/W till i answer all his questions to his liking. He feels DRS are over dosing on to much T they treat numbers not on how you feel as he say everyone is different.But his idea is to use the smallest amount with no ai i am on 30,mgs e3d i feel the best at. Everything i read on this board seems to me like drs are treating numbers and you become a prisoner to b/w and the hormone roller coaster. Not how you feel. IMO your best chance for long term usage is to use the smallest amount like trying to mimic your natural production with no AI..So far this has been the best prodicol i think for me I just im hoping that they come out with a new delivery system..Taking shots e3d to me blows.

Just wanted to add one thing my Dr claims that after i am dialed in i will only need B/W once a year and no on blood giving because of high red blood count this way it lessens the nightmare of dealing with this..Buy the way my Dr is Mark Gordon in calif he is the shit i love that guy.... hope this helps...
    Good for you man. I've read a lot of positive posts about Dr Gordon. Are you doing sub Q shots or IM?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMan250 View Post
    Good for you man. I've read a lot of positive posts about Dr Gordon. Are you doing sub Q shots or IM?
    As to answer your questions

1-- i do im shots e3d 30mgs .... ALSO do a lot of zinc 160mgs a day

2-- i do not have B/W yet about ready.. i will post he feels its a waste of money. H e says he has done this enough that by the answers i give he knows without doing the blood..... i like that saves money..He claims that's how people become prisoners to their b/w to fixed on numbers not how they feel and to be honest he only looks at free t....

3-- i did 60 mgs e6d my numbers came back at 660 but i ran out of gas on the 5th day so he moved it to 30mgs e3d i think i am on the edge but io feeling ok and by the way i am so frknn horny it stupid much better then when i was on more..

4-- no i do not blast never have

5-- he feels i will be at about 700--800 when this is done with my free at the upper 1/3 level perfect..

this is by far the best Dr i have had i love his approach... doesn't make it complicated.... Dont treat numbers go by how you feel.......
    Last edited by testytim; 01-30-2013 at 02:16 PM.

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    That's great testytim! Do you use any HCG at all?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMan250 View Post
    That's great testytim! Do you use any HCG at all?

No i dont use hcg i am 58 and dont want any more kids. honestly my nuts dont look any different then when i started 7 years ago. My wife says she doent care about what my nuts look like as long as the rest work LOL...... At 58 i cant get enough my wife is 10 years younger. PERFECT.... The only issue i really have is i have a pee issue and my psa went up 2 points on trt i have a appointment with a urologist i have had this issue sense i was young it got a lot worse in the last 2 years I think it from a prostate infection they are a bitch to get rid of them....
    Last edited by testytim; 01-30-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information