OLDANDWEAK is offline Junior Member

Average cost of tesy cyp.

What do you pay for your test? I went to fill my prescription today and place A wanted 293.00 for a 10ml vial of 200mg/ml. I nearly fainted and told them I would get back with them, then went to place B and asked how much, they told me 48.00 so I switched my script to them and they filled it. So I was just wondering what the average price was since these two places that are 1 mile apart charge so much different a price. I still think place A was either screwing up the price or the pharmacist was going to pocket a load off of me.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    $79.00 for 10ml/200mg ml bottle from CVS; Watson brand Test Cyp.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    109 10ml/200mg bottle from rite aid, my pay out of pocket 5 bucks

OLDANDWEAK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007;6349***
    109 10ml/200mg bottle from rite aid, my pay out of pocket 5 bucks
    Nice. My Ins. will not pay anything on Test.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    If I remember correctly, my script at Costco for a 10ml vial was $65 - non member price.

Dave

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    Costco. Watson $68
    Last edited by ctenosaura; 01-20-2013 at 04:29 PM.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    $68 my Osco price matched Costco's price for 10ml/200mg per ml Watson.

Ricci82 is offline Junior Member
    Free! 10ML/200mg Watson.

jm100 is offline New Member
    Without insurance it's 110. Luckily my insurance covers all except like $5 for me (initially they didn't cover so I had my Dr send a prior authorization form and afterward they cleared it).

reporich is offline Associate Member
    $54, through a compounding pharmacy and my insurance no longer pays for it....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    $5 5ml Test E Walgreens with insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci82 View Post
    Free! 10ML/200mg Watson.
    Free is always good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Average cost of tesy cyp.-2012120495134100.jpg  
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-21-2013 at 01:52 AM.

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    $43.25 10 ml at walgreens for 10 ml/200ml ...free from my VA hospital =)

suprarob is offline Associate Member
    My compound pharmacist has the lowest price and he says the highest quality. They make it there. How true the second part is I'm not sure. But so far so goood.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suprarob View Post
    My compound pharmacist has the lowest price and he says the highest quality. They make it there. How true the second part is I'm not sure. But so far so goood.
    How do you get higher quality than what it is marked as in 200mg/mL? Being over 200 is just as bad as being under in regards to quality. Maybe he uses better oil/carrier? lol it's possible if he uses EO instead of GSO or CSO since it's more expensive.

It would be funny to hear someone say they dont have good quality products to a customer also. Not a good sales tactic.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I got the 5ml jar and ended up paying 90 bucks. What a rip off. It's cheaper to buy from pals at gym. I don't know if I should just start doing this.
    Is this Watson stuff that much better than a good UGL one would get at street pricing because if this is the case I think I'm going to start doing this instead for my HRT. What do you guys think about this option? Thanks....
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 01-26-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Missed something

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    25 bucks 10ml of 200 mg/ml. Suspended in grapeseed oil.

That's without insurance. Hcg is cheap too.

flyrs is offline New Member
    Seoinage, I don't know if you can PM me since I'm so "new", but I can't you and I'd like to know if I can order from the same place as you?

testluva is offline Associate Member
    $90 for 10ml @ 200mg/ml from my HRT Doc from a compound pharmacy.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    I got the 5ml jar and ended up paying 90 bucks. What a rip off. It's cheaper to buy from pals at gym. I don't know if I should just start doing this.
    Is this Watson stuff that much better than a good UGL one would get at street pricing because if this is the case I think I'm going to start doing this instead for my HRT. What do you guys think about this option? Thanks....
    I switch back and forth depending on a few factors.... It all depends on your source. A real good home brewer in my opinion is even better then a money order email thing..... Honestly I've gotten some pretty shitty stuff sometimes from those places but I got a buddy who brews for me once a year and his are far superior....

TMan96 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE
    25 bucks 10ml of 200 mg/ml. Suspended in grapeseed oil.

That's without insurance. Hcg is cheap too.
    What's the difference between grapeseed oil and regular test From say Watson? Any difference in the half-life?

TMan96 is offline Associate Member
    So couple guys over here saying that they were getting their test 10 ml. Filled with insurance coverage. How are you guys doing that? If I use insurance I have to get four 1ml Containers since that's considered a months worth. If I want to get a 10 ML I have to pay cash.

Mr Bill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan96 View Post
    So couple guys over here saying that they were getting their test 10 ml. Filled with insurance coverage. How are you guys doing that? If I use insurance I have to get four 1ml Containers since that's considered a months worth. If I want to get a 10 ML I have to pay cash.
    My script is for 1ml every 7 days and with my insurance I have to get all maintenance meds filled through mail order for 90 days. The doc has to put on the script that it is for 90 days.

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    35.00 for 300mg/ml 10ml at the gym

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrs View Post
    Seoinage, I don't know if you can PM me since I'm so "new", but I can't you and I'd like to know if I can order from the same place as you?
    I can't PM you either, get your post count up and I'll send you info, or pm me once you have enough posts so I don't forget. It's a compounding pharmacy based out of florida.

Quote Originally Posted by TMan96 View Post
    What's the difference between grapeseed oil and regular test From say Watson? Any difference in the half-life?
    No difference on half life. I just don't think we should use cottonseed oil in our bodies. I've used it but would rather not long term. I avoid eating the stuff as well. Maybe grapeseed isn't the best I dunno, especially since recent controversial research on antioxidants.

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    What I had to do was have my Dr. do a pre-authorization. I paid out of pocket at first but then he fixed it, BUT then my insurance wouldn't cover the amount that the prescription was originally written for (1cc every week 200mg. Test Cyp) So the pharmacist at Costco said, "I'm not telling you to do this, but have your Dr. write the prescription for 2.5cc PER WEEK and that will mean a bottle a month and your insurance will cover." So, that's how I was able to do it, now they might catch on and I might have to switch to 90 days as my insurance seems to favor.
    Can't seem to find hCG less than $200 though. Seoinage, I'd like to PM you as well, but don't have the permission to do just yet.

flyrs is offline New Member
    clarkster, you could try peptideman dot com and see if their hcg is a better deal for you.

Thread Information