HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member

AI dosage from cycle to TRT

I've just lowered my weekly Test dosage from 500mgs. to 150mg (250mg twice a week to 75mg twice a week). I was on the 500mg dosage for 11 weeks. I'm going to wait about 7 weeks before getting blood tests to see where my levels are. Where I live TRT is not financially feasible at the moment and I decided to DIY. I was taking .25 Anastrozole eod. How long do I continue that protocol before lowering? At the 150mg a week protocol I had planned to take .25 anastrozole 1 day after each injection, which would be twice a week. Thanks for you help.

My stats: 52 years old, 6'0, 205lbs, 14% bf

To be more clear, how long before the high Test E dose wears off?

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you've been on this dosage, which is truthfully at a cycle level, for 11 weeks, then you really need start winding it down right now, take your labs, then get on the standard 150mg dosage. It will take 2 to 3 weeks before your serum level starts to get stable and situated with your new protocol.

Will want to see your E2, test serum, free and bio, thyroid panels and antibodies, DHEA ... etc. The list on Kel's sticky, finding a new HRT doctor, will provide sufficient information on the labs that are needed. Also, I'm personally interested in your CBC's, so please post them when they're complete. Donating blood is usually a must, especially when running higher levels of these compounds.

Hi Vettester,

Donating blood is not an option for me as I live on a remote Hawaiian island and there's no blood bank here. That would entail flying to a major island and it's not economically feasible at the moment. The past 11 weeks have been very beneficial, I cannot see myself stopping completely, going on pct and back to the 245 total test level. I'll post those bloods as soon as I get them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    If you've been on this dosage, which is truthfully at a cycle level, for 11 weeks, then you really need start winding it down right now, take your labs, then get on the standard 150mg dosage. It will take 2 to 3 weeks before your serum level starts to get stable and situated with your new protocol.

Will want to see your E2, test serum, free and bio, thyroid panels and antibodies, DHEA ... etc. The list on Kel's sticky, finding a new HRT doctor, will provide sufficient information on the labs that are needed. Also, I'm personally interested in your CBC's, so please post them when they're complete. Donating blood is usually a must, especially when running higher levels of these compounds.
    Hi Vettester. It's about time to get blood tests. When is the best time to get blood drawn? I'm injecting 75mgs test cyp Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Since I reduced dosage from 500mg a week to 150mg I've been very drowsy during the days. This is unusual for me and I was wondering if you had any insights about that. Thanks a lot.

Vettester is offline Banned
    OP, my browser is having some trouble tonight with 'multi-quoting' ...

On the donating blood subject, and no blood banks on your island. Surely there's got to be a method there for donating? Ask your doctor if there's a method for you to accomplish this.

On the labs ... If it were me on your protocol, I would run labs Wednesday, before your mid-week injection. Could be many variables to being drowsy. Run your Preg, DHEA & B12 labs with everything, along with Vitamin D, Iron (TIBC), Ferritin & the gamut of thyroid assays. Need to see your CBC's & Metabolic panel when it's available.

Lastly, IMO, it's best to keep the dialogue open with the other guys here. When members see a post addressed to me, good chance they might just pass it up. I want to make sure you get all the potential thoughts that are available. Mahalo my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    OP, my browser is having some trouble tonight with 'multi-quoting' ...

On the donating blood subject, and no blood banks on your island. Surely there's got to be a method there for donating? Ask your doctor if there's a method for you to accomplish this.

On the labs ... If it were me on your protocol, I would run labs Wednesday, before your mid-week injection. Could be many variables to being drowsy. Run your Preg, DHEA & B12 labs with everything, along with Vitamin D, Iron (TIBC), Ferritin & the gamut of thyroid assays. Need to see your CBC's & Metabolic panel when it's available.

Lastly, IMO, it's best to keep the dialogue open with the other guys here. When members see a post addressed to me, good chance they might just pass it up. I want to make sure you get all the potential thoughts that are available. Mahalo my friend!
    Thanks Vettester. Of course I'd love to hear from the other guys and I have on other occasions- will leave it open next time. There's no possibility to donate blood here, I've ask my Dr. I may have to resort to DIY my blood letting. Amazingly enough there is good info for that here. Thanks again.

Thread Information