Notpretty is offline Associate Member

TRT but sides on dips are bad. Want testes back to normal but what effects would HCG

Longterm TRT. I struggle with dips on far end of injections. I get negative, down and depressed sometimes severely. I also am bothered by shrunken testes. They are vertually gone. Can I take HCG and get my testes back? What affect would taking HCG have on my testosterone blood tests the doctor does? Can it make the score higher? I don't want to suddenly appear like I am taking too much. Can I take hcg longterm? What risks does that add. Arethere other safe or safer drugs to take to reduce teste shrinkage? As for depression...any ideas othwr help. Fact is my life is depressing and the dips just trigger those realities. Im working on them...counseling etc. Sometimes I take more testosterone injections sooner to avoid dips and low levels.

Am...

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the HCG sticky in this forum. It will answer all questions on HCG.

If you have dips, then you need to split your amount into more frequently injections. For example, if you are doing weekly now, inject half the amount twice a week. If you are injecting once every two weeks, try weekly or twice weekly. If your doc is not open to this, you can always purchase your own needles and do this. It won't change Test amount in bloodwork.

For depression, you truely need to know the cause. To determine if the cause is hormone levels, you need bloodwork. You haven't stated any bloodwork results . . . please do so. Mainly, include Test and E2 numbers.

Thread Information