Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By steroid.com 1

Thread: Syringe Bubble

BallSak is offline Associate Member

Syringe Bubble

My BD syringe states that it has a dead space that will waste .07ml per injection. That equals .56ml per month under a twice per week injection protocol. That is 112mg of Test Cyp wasted every month... I don't like that.

I have read where some people will leave a small bubble in the syringe so that during the injection the bubble fills most of the dead space instead of testosterone . That way there is much less waste.

What are your thoughts on this? Does anyone do this?

Obviously this applies only to 2 piece syringes. And I know that there is overfill in most vials to account for the waste......but it is the principle of the matter.

Trific is offline Member
    Here's a video where he uses a bubble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA

Aspirate though....

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    Here's a video where he uses a bubble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA

Aspirate though....
    Not sure about the bubble tho. They talk about the "farting noise" from the air bubble going in. I don't think you want the air going into your leg. You normally try to get all the air out of the syringe before injecting. Personally I just leave a small bit of air in the syringe, I don't wait for any fart noises going into my leg... Small bubble doesn't waste much and doesn't go into your leg.

That video may have been where I got the idea of the bubble. Thanks for bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Not sure about the bubble tho. They talk about the "farting noise" from the air bubble going in. I don't think you want the air going into your leg. You normally try to get all the air out of the syringe before injecting. Personally I just leave a small bit of air in the syringe, I don't wait for any fart noises going into my leg... Small bubble doesn't waste much and doesn't go into your leg.
    That's what I was thinking... Just enough air to cut down on the amount of waste. Not sure I want any going into my muscle.

With a two piece syringe/need like BD; just pull back on the syringe when you are done injecting and unscrew the needle.

Using a insulin needle you can draw up the rest of the testosterone in the syringe by simply pushing the plunger up to where the excess test would spill over and draw it up in the insulin pin.

Do this with each of your two injections and you'll have about 125 to 150 iu's of additional testosterone you can inject SQ between your two injections for that just a little bit extra

Been doing it for years...

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    With a two piece syringe/need like BD; just pull back on the syringe when you are done injecting and unscrew the needle.

Using a insulin needle you can draw up the rest of the testosterone in the syringe by simply pushing the plunger up to where the excess test would spill over and draw it up in the insulin pin.

Do this with each of your two injections and you'll have about 125 to 150 iu's of additional testosterone you can inject SQ between your two injections for that just a little bit extra

Been doing it for years...
    Can you explain this in more detail, not computing in my head. would love to do it as well.

Repsol is offline New Member
    Good idea GD. I'm gonna start doing this.

When you complete you IM injection pull back on the plunger to get the Testosterone that is sitting in the barrel of the needle and at the base. This will flow back into the syringe.

Next, unscrew the needle from the syringe.

Now, gently push the plunger on the Testosterone syringe such that the testosterone in the syringe is pushed up to the opening of the syringe.

Now, take a insulin needle and draw up the residual testosterone. It won't be much so recap the insulin needle and store with your other drugs.

Do the same exact thing on your next injection that same week.

After two injections you will have approximately 125+ iu's of testosterone in the insulin pin.

In between testosterone injections simply inject the testosterone insulin needle SQ for that little extra

It's not a lot but why waste what even that little bit?

I hope this helps.
    ebstein likes this.

After two injections you will have approximately 125+ iu's of testosterone in the insulin pin.

In between testosterone injections simply inject the testosterone insulin needle SQ for that little extra

It's not a lot but why waste what even that little bit?

I hope this helps.
    I must not understand the iu conversion because I don't get how you come up with that number.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSak View Post
    I must not understand the iu conversion because I don't get how you come up with that number.
    On a half CC insulin pin the 5 mark is equal to 125 iu.

That's approximately how much you will extract after two injections.

Answer your question?

OT: What compelled you to use that handle BallSak???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just don't get why people worry about this 1/2 drop that is left in the needle. Is your test really monitored that closely? I have a little excess every month that adds up quicker than you may think.

On a half CC insulin pin the 5 mark is equal to 125 iu.

That's approximately how much you will extract after two injections.

Answer your question?

OT: What compelled you to use that handle BallSak???
    Thank you for answering.

My handle? Good question...thought it was relevant to TRT... it does sound a bit abrasive... Perhaps I should make a new account. In all honesty I didn't really plan on posting when I signed up. However, it does sound better than scrotum.

Actually after this first month of injections and no HCG maybe it should be RaisinSak.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I just don't get why people worry about this 1/2 drop that is left in the needle. Is your test really monitored that closely? I have a little excess every month that adds up quicker than you may think.
    My prescription is pretty relaxed. It is just the principle of wasting ANY testosterone .. regardless of whether I need it or not.

Thread Information