Thread: deca and cyp ?

eviltech1972 is offline New Member

deca and cyp ?

The reason im posting in this section is because I am 40 yrs old and have been on trt for a year, Doctor has me injecti. 250mg of cyp every 10 days . I started with test levels in the low 200s and now im in the mid 700s. I recently started deca to help with some joint pains, I also bought more cyp. I am injecting 250cyp and 300deca every 5 days. I have been reading to learn as much as I can but I am running into to many opinions on when to shoot, some say every 3/4 days others once a week. 5'11" 218lbs and maybe 18% bf are my stats.I would like to stay with every 5. days, will I see good gains? Also I see it is recommended clomid after to bring levels but I am on trt and will be for life pretty much. Do I need any pct? Thanks for any positive advice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don`t need pct per say but running an ai and hcg is a good idea.

Trific is offline Member
    Yes, I believe every 5 days might work fine for you...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eviltech1972 View Post
    The reason im posting in this section is because I am 40 yrs old and have been on trt for a year, Doctor has me injecti. 250mg of cyp every 10 days . I started with test levels in the low 200s and now im in the mid 700s. I recently started deca to help with some joint pains, I also bought more cyp. I am injecting 250cyp and 300deca every 5 days. I have been reading to learn as much as I can but I am running into to many opinions on when to shoot, some say every 3/4 days others once a week. 5'11" 218lbs and maybe 18% bf are my stats.I would like to stay with every 5. days, will I see good gains? Also I see it is recommended clomid after to bring levels but I am on trt and will be for life pretty much. Do I need any pct? Thanks for any positive advice.
    No, you don't require Clomid if you are planning on returning to TRT after your cycle. But i would re post this in the Anabolic Q&A Forum because this is no longer TRT, this is a cycle. You'll learn about AI's there too.

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

*I also suggest you look into hCG to prevent Testicular Atrophy, if this is important to you.

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Rule of thumb on Deca is to never do more than the amount of Tes you are currently using, you may run into ED issue's

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Rule of thumb on Deca is to never do more than the amount of Tes you are currently using, you may run into ED issue's
    Bull, no disrespect at ya, but I can't concur with you on this one. ED can occur when taking the same amount, or less. Obviously, if someone ups their test, then compensate with enough AI to manage the E2. Deca doesn't have a very high rate of aromatization to estrogen, but it must be factored somewhat when there's also any increase in testosterone . The big variable in this is prolactin. Being a Nor19, this is going to impact progesterone. The quick and easy to it ... Add a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline, and life should be fine.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^ No disrespect taken, your point is well made. The more and more I think about it, these "rules of thumb" really do not make much sense, very "vanilla"

Thread Information