Chilenny is offline New Member

Unable to find a Good TRT Doctor that takes Insurance in the Chicagoland Area!!

I am looking for a doctor in the western suburbs who is experienced with TRT. The doctors I find seem to be pushing HCG and not experienced in TRT. I tried searching by calling up the near by compound pharmacies and asking for their recommendations. Please reply if you have one or send me a message. Thanks.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    My doctor in St. Charles is good. You can go to mens clinic of america in oakbrook terrace.

Chilenny is offline New Member
    Thanks LT, what is your doctor's name? I am currently with a clinic and they dropped the ball based on my dosages of HCG because they were more worried about making $$$. Mens clinic of america looks like it will cost more $$$ then TRT doctor.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    I can't PM you because you don't have enough posts. I don't want to throw his name out there for everyone.

NewTRTr is offline New Member

Late question

Quote Originally Posted by LT75 View Post
    I can't PM you because you don't have enough posts. I don't want to throw his name out there for everyone.
    Hey, sorry for the late question, but I just started TRT with the Men's Clinic in San Diego and the doc is saying that I don't need an AI because they're giving me their own brand of "grape seed extract".

I'm only dosing 200mg of test c per week and might just be fine without an AI, my 10 wk labs will ultimately show what's what. But I was hoping to here from someone else who might be using their grape seed extract to learn how their E2 was...

Thanks!

KOArtist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTRTr View Post
    Hey, sorry for the late question, but I just started TRT with the Men's Clinic in San Diego and the doc is saying that I don't need an AI because they're giving me their own brand of "grape seed extract".

I'm only dosing 200mg of test c per week and might just be fine without an AI, my 10 wk labs will ultimately show what's what. But I was hoping to here from someone else who might be using their grape seed extract to learn how their E2 was...

Thanks!
    I guess you don't have enough posts to PM, but when you do, I'd be interested in what doc you're using in San Diego.

Thanks

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    The carrier oil will make no difference. Some convert to E2 and others don't. At that high of a weekly dose, I would be very surprised if you did not need an AI.

Sounds like another quack Dr to me...

Thread Information