SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Time for blast to clear

Blood work coming up soon. How long does it take to get from 3-4 times your trt dose down to normal once switching back to trt dose?

I was thinking it would take a bit longer than someone starting pct since we keep adding test, but was still thinking 3-4 weeks would be enough but do a bit more to be safe. Opinions? I want to start sq as well and want to make sure it works.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 weeks and mine was g2g. It may have been 5 weeks but I'm pretty sure it was only 4. I did one test 2 weeks after and it was HIGH. 4-5 weeks and it came back at 350.

Remington is offline Alligator
    So if my TRT dosage was 200 mg/week of Cyp...and I added 160 for the last 6 weeks..I should be clear for bloodwork in 30 days if I stop the 160?

I'm looking at bloodwork first week of Oct.
    is this long enough?
    I didnt add THAT MUCH Cyp...just 160 more

lollol

Come on...it aint that funny!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I would think it would only take a few weeks tops to be back in a TRT range of 500-900. This would depend on how high your blood levels got while on cycle of course, but should be fairly easy to figure out based on half life. I personally would not take a TRT dose in the mean time to let blood levels drop. I see no need since you are elevated...

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    I personally would not take a TRT dose in the mean time to let blood levels drop. I see no need since you are elevated...
    So you suggest to drop the 200 TRT dose AND the 160 'supplemental'??
    So zero Cyp?
    For how long?
    I thought about doing it this way for the next 5 weeks: { i self administer at home}
    week 1--200mg TRT dose
    week 2 -150 mg TRT dose
    week 3-100mg TRT dose
    week 4-ZERO
    week 5-ZERO.

Any ideas?

...and right after that blood test---I'm RUNNING--not walking-- to my car and shooting up 200mg like a dope fiend!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington

So you suggest to drop the 200 TRT dose AND the 160 'supplemental'??
    So zero Cyp?
    For how long?
    I thought about doing it this way for the next 5 weeks: { i self administer at home}
    week 1--200mg TRT dose
    week 2 -150 mg TRT dose
    week 3-100mg TRT dose
    week 4-ZERO
    week 5-ZERO.

Any ideas?
    When ready to end your blast, I would stop and not take anything for a full two weeks except HCG if you use (dose like you would on your TRT protocol). On week 3, start your normal TRT protocol and get blood work on the 5th week, or longer if possible.
    Last edited by FRDave; 09-03-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Yeah don't taper off right before blood work, that is of course if you want accurate reading on what your levels would be on the regular dose. You could go a week without any dose then back on trt dose, if you mess with the pct calculator it can give you an idea of what happens when you dose different things, how long it takes to normalize, or drop off etc. Can also choose multiple drugs and use your test cyp multiple times on there.

Personally I would just go to trt dose and give it 5-6 weeks to be safe. Or if I went a week without after the blast then 3.5-4.5 weeks on trt dose which would be 4.5-5.5 weeks anyways.

My next blast will be prop, when I do blood work it won't take long at all to be back to normal cause it will clear fast, and I will have cyp running the whole duration like normal.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Try this, it's very simple to use.

http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    When ready to end your blast, I would stop and not take anything for a full two weeks except HCG if you use (dose like you would on your TRT protocol). On week 3, start your normal TRT protocol and get blood work on the 5th week, or longer if possible.
    OK...so 2 weeks is enough to drop levels down to normal?
    I'm not going to push it THAT close...but it's good to know that its possible.
    I'm going to drop everything effective today....that would give me almost 4 straight weeks with nothing .HCG included.
    I'm so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    OK...so 2 weeks is enough to drop levels down to normal?
    I'm not going to push it THAT close...but it's good to know that its possible.
    I'm going to drop everything effective today....that would give me almost 4 straight weeks with nothing .HCG included.
    I'm so confused.
    Read my post, why would you go 4 weeks without anything? do you not want to see what your levels are at on your trt dose?

Edit: I even checked it with the pct calculator, I know everyone is different but my estimates should work for most people, and can always add another week before you get blood work to be safe. But if you go 4 weeks you are going to crash and have jacked up numbers. You need to be on your trt dose for a fair amount of time to get accurate results. Hence why I said 5-6 weeks after returning to trt dose, or 3.5-4.5 weeks after taking a week off. Other factors can change this timeline like frequency of dosing etc. feel free to post that up too as I assumed once a week injection when I double checked figures. But all in all you are thinking about it too much, is there are reason you need blood work right away? A simple 6 weeks is more than ample time on your trt dose to normalize.
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 09-04-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information