Hi . I am a newbie. Late 40's , male , never recovered from several surgeries 13 yrs ago. Aged terribly (former avid exerciser). I have recently been introduced through a friends relative 9good person) who has achieved results with Test a and hgh (hygetrophen) . That gave me itchy red lumps or welts. Cant take it after a couple of weeks. stopped both. Now looking for a place where the products are usa manufactured authentic HGH/TEST and ancillary products for a safe and responsible cycle. I have the means but not the info. as to where to go. I have looked into Kingsberg hrt which was a pleasant experience. the hgh stuff was pretty expensive. I am new but a regular guy , not subversive or looking to harm this site which is extremely intercative and informative. So again , any places I can go in the Northeast to get the whole deal , from testing to supplies , legit hormones that make me feel safe.I have the means financially. Thanks for your time. any mistakes attribute to me being a newbie. I,m 6'2" 250 , heavy BFI (ALWAYS HAVE , even when in shape.) , would like to have a healthy , fun life again , sexually , physically etc. .