Thread: Happy happy happy !!!!!

sirmike is offline New Member

Happy happy happy !!!!!

Background
    I'm

6'5"
    359lbs
    37 years old

Awhile back I was tested for low t ... It was bad I didn't want to be around anyone kids wife no one ... Stayed secluded in my room after work in the dark .. Super depressed had a level of NG/DL at 200 he started me on androgel it was a life saver level was at 325 after 2-3 months of use .. Went to dr he said I'm walking around with serum levels of a 75 year old man still!!
    I also expressed concern about my 8 year daughter getting gel on her .. So we switched to cyp 200mg/ml pinned .5 ml every Sunday for first month and then went to 1 ml every Sunday ... Finished first 10ml bottle did blood 1100 fellas who whoup ... If anyone is reading this that is even questioning trt therapy ... I can't say enough I've noticed the only time I'm in the bedroom now is for sleep and ..... My life has changed so much I'm now working out 2x a day work is so much nicer ...I have been working out now for 5 weeks and I havnt lost but 5 lbs
    Strange right ...I found that even tho a strict diet and exercise .. I havnt lost but 5 lbs .. Prior to working out this go around I havnt stepped in gym for 10 years I had almost 0 muscle tone
    I am solid as a rock between the muscle and water I'm positive that's what that is ...I only have one regret .... I wish I would have looked into this much much earlier

Mike

Trific is offline Member
    Welcome and congrats....it's always good to hear stories like yours!!!

test-one is offline Junior Member
    Congrats. ..stories like yours are motivation for men such as myself.

Did I detect a Duck Dynasty reference?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    once you make a lifetime commitment like this, if this is something you need, it makes all the difference.

next on my list is the CPAP.....

Trific is offline Member
    sirmike, what does the wife think of TRT so far?

Trific ... I think you allready know the answer to that question ... Lol
    It's nice to get an erection when the wind blows again ...but it's more than that
    The want to is more ...if that makes sense ...

rockmon is offline New Member
    Congrats sirmike, keep enjoying the freedom...

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
    Background
    I'm

6'5"
    359lbs
    37 years old

Awhile back I was tested for low t ... It was bad I didn't want to be around anyone kids wife no one ... Stayed secluded in my room after work in the dark .. Super depressed had a level of NG/DL at 200 he started me on androgel it was a life saver level was at 325 after 2-3 months of use .. Went to dr he said I'm walking around with serum levels of a 75 year old man still!!
    I also expressed concern about my 8 year daughter getting gel on her .. So we switched to cyp 200mg/ml pinned .5 ml every Sunday for first month and then went to 1 ml every Sunday ... Finished first 10ml bottle did blood 1100 fellas who whoup ... If anyone is reading this that is even questioning trt therapy ... I can't say enough I've noticed the only time I'm in the bedroom now is for sleep and ..... My life has changed so much I'm now working out 2x a day work is so much nicer ...I have been working out now for 5 weeks and I havnt lost but 5 lbs
    Strange right ...I found that even tho a strict diet and exercise .. I havnt lost but 5 lbs .. Prior to working out this go around I havnt stepped in gym for 10 years I had almost 0 muscle tone
    I am solid as a rock between the muscle and water I'm positive that's what that is ...I only have one regret .... I wish I would have looked into this much much earlier

Mike
    Welcome to your new life!!! AS far as weight loose........ it will come. Believe it or not.......... you need ta eat........... every 2 hours. If it taste good, spit it out!!

I made up a gooolosh from tuna, spinach, and sweetpotato..... Made it into a paste like baby food. It traveled well and you could eat it hot or cold. Yes it taste like crap. but thats not the point

I've never had to regulate food intake so it's something very new to me ... I figured I need 100 lbs to go ... So I gotta long ride ahead .. I need help .. I would like to prepare food in containers for daily consumption .. But of what . If anyone has link to forums or sticky s on food related weight loss I would really appreciate it .. Cause I am in the dark on this topic

Trific is offline Member
    I've never had to regulate food intake so it's something very new to me ... I figured I need 100 lbs to go ... So I gotta long ride ahead .. I need help .. I would like to prepare food in containers for daily consumption .. But of what . If anyone has link to forums or sticky s on food related weight loss I would really appreciate it .. Cause I am in the dark on this topic
    Well then, you could jog on over to this forum and look around:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    Background
    I'm

6'5"
    359lbs
    37 years old

Mike
    Good for you SirMike. Are you using hCG ? When you get a chance read GD's hCG sticky and how it can benefit you if you aren't currently using it. Congrats again.
    NEFLRick likes this.

ramble is offline New Member
    You wont lose much weight while you are first starting to workout for the first few months. You are adding muscle at about the same rate that you are losing fat. You should notice a change in profile though. Are your slacks getting looser, buckling your belt in a different hole? I am in the same boat, started TRT 3 months ago and working out like crazy. Quite a change from 3 months ago when I would hit the gym 3 or four times a month and had showed no improvement in years. Now I am in the best shape I have ever been in my life. Only lost about 6 lbs though. I am kicking myself for not doing this 26 years ago when I was 40! Do you feel like you have to hold yourself back when you see an older guy tottering through the parking lot to keep yourself from expounding on the benefits of TRT? I do! I have sent links to 4 of my friends that were interested in TRT and 3 of them have started already. Its almost like a new religon. Great! Ain't it?

Sorry, I would have congratulated you sooner...been on a long business trip.

Good for you man, read the sticky on how long things take and you will see that the benefits of your protocol are just beginning

You will lose weight and fast. Optimized Testosterone serum level increases you resting metabolic rate and that's what will cause the weight loss...much like when we were in our teens and twenties.

Take advantage of your protocol and eat a hypoglycemic diet and lift at least 3 days a week...in 6 months chicks will be checking you out every where you go...trust me on that one...or you can just ask my wife

Make sure you're getting and taking the right supplements to help you like some good amino acids and vitamins.

Keep us posted on this thread how you are progressing.

gd

Vettester is offline Banned
    We will be keeping an eye on your progress sir! Keep up the good work, and don't heistate to call on us for experienced advise.

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Welcome to your new life!!! AS far as weight loose........ it will come. Believe it or not.......... you need ta eat........... every 2 hours. If it taste good, spit it out!!

I made up a gooolosh from tuna, spinach, and sweetpotato..... Made it into a paste like baby food. It traveled well and you could eat it hot or cold. Yes it taste like crap. but thats not the point
    I don't mean to be the "Mr.- know-it-all," but this is awful advice, despite how prevalent this dogma has dominated the fitness industry. To counter the point without exhausting yet another nutritional argument and the validity of the law of thermodynamics, please, show me any scientific evidence to back your statement. Moreover, spare us the wasteful "in theory" and "it is well known that" arguments, for we know what works in theory and stands in practice is a gaping dichotomy.

OP - it's great to hear your success with TRT! I can relate and understand how testosterone can reignite life's ambition. :-) In reference to losing weight, keep training and perhaps begin to moderate your diet with respect to calorie dense foods. As I've alluded to above, no amount of testosterone or steroids can surpass energy in and energy out (~ calories).
    Last edited by phaedo; 03-06-2013 at 01:46 AM.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Good for you....

Ridgback is offline New Member
    Nice i hope to have a similar story Eventually

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Ya but the problem now is with some of these doctors they stop prescribing after they see numbers like that and you fall back to low. Its so frustrating

Thread Information