Thread: Hcg

bearbear is offline Junior Member

Hcg

Having Problems with P.W. and getting there HCG could someone PM me other places

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are we allowed to ask for HCG openly on the board now? I do not know who is PW??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    I believe since it is not a controlled substance (like testosterone ) we should be ok. Bearbear HCG is relativly easy to find online and is really cheap to make so there is no fake ones. Just search around and you should be able to find some. The one i have is Novarel but i got it as a prescription.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is it so hard for people to understand the difference between a controlled substance and an illegal substance. It's not that hard!
    A controlled substance is a drug/chemical whose manufacture, possession, or use are regulated/controlled by a government entity. Controlled substances include illegal drugs and/or prescription medications. Controlled drugs require a licensed physician or pharmacist to dispense, and they are illegal to distribute otherwise (even if the drug itself is not illegal). HCG requires a physician prescription but it is NOT a controlled (or illegal) substance.

AlterEdge78 is offline Junior Member
    There are many places online you can find hcg . Google search works good to start off. Then roll from there.
    Last edited by AlterEdge78; 03-10-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Thread Information