Fireguy40 is offline Junior Member

Stupid question on HCG.

I am sorry if this was asked before, however, I am ready to pull the trigger and finally order some from one of the sites that was referred to me by the members. My question is....might be kind of stupid, is ordering from one of these sites illegal? What I mean by that is, can someone trace the mail or be waiting for me when I take delivery? I know you are supposed to have a prescription for this, but what can happen if you don't? Sorry for asking, just a little curious as to legality of this. Thanks guys.

i'm pretty sure it's illegal, however i've seen hcg in the store...it's the knockoff drops but still

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    i'm pretty sure it's illegal, however i've seen hcg in the store...it's the knockoff drops but still
    No it's not illegal or a controlled substance but generally requires a prescription. I'd pass on the drops. True HCG is derived from the urine of pregnant females - sometimes manufactured from rodents.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never heard of someone getting the law on them over hcg . It is not a controlled substance and would be a misdemeanor charge. I would like to think the cops have more important things to do.

Your "buying it for research purposes" so it's totally legal.

Now injecting a compound that requires a prescription without one is illegal.

But who the hell is going to know what you do in the privacy of your own home???

Get it...

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    GD has it right. If your purchasing HCG to be used on yourself then you are not breakin the law. Unlike test it's not a controlled substance but Im sure out fearful government will change this in the near future. ��

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with what's been said, but HCG is considered a controlled substance by some states. The only issue with non-script sources IMO would be you dont know where the product has been manufactured. Getting it via a U.S. drug store insures it was manufactured by a FDA approved/inspected facility. Depends what you're comfortable with I guess...
    Last edited by APIs; 03-13-2013 at 09:27 AM.

rmarganti is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    GD has it right. If your purchasing HCG to be used on yourself then you are not breakin the law. Unlike test it's not a controlled substance but Im sure out fearful government will change this in the near future. ��
    . It works well for me. No complaints.

Vettester is offline Banned
    It will ship USPS. A warrant would be needed to go through your package. Nobody is going to get a warrant for 2 vials of HCG .

Thread Information