graham58 is offline New Member

hcg while on trt

a question,i am 55 on trt,i have had a vasectomy,so i will never want kids,and will not be going on pct,do i need hcg ,if so why,thanks

Trific is offline Member

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Is your still planning to having sex then yes you want HCG . It will help with blowing your load.

graham58 is offline New Member
    thanks for the replys and info. the reason i ask is there seems to be a problem getting it .the chemists no longer stock it,any idea why and what is the alternative.thanks

Trific is offline Member
    Maybe you could look in this thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=hcg+purchase

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    gd...do you mind if I steal your line...

Read the sticky

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After you read the sticky, you may want to do a simple Google search for "buy Hcg ". You'll get many of the same websites that many would recommend to you here on the forum. It's relatively simple to get Hcg shipped from overseas.

Dr. John Crisler posted this on Nelson Vergel's FB blog this morning on HCG ...look at what he is saying and understand:

"Also, in my experience, patients who take their HCG every morning (admittedly not in a normal synchronization pattern of taking it at night) report increased subjective benefits, such as libido and sense of well-being. The HCG is binding to the LH receptors in the more peripheral (emotional) brain centers. I had a fascinating conversation over lunch with a brilliant Neuroendocrinologist after I got off stage at an A4M convention in Chicago a few years back. The guy taught me much about LH receptor action".

"I want to make the point that we have LH receptors all over the body. I am just a simple country doctor, but it seems to me they are where they are for good reasons. We all know we suppress LH with TRT, so that just has to affect all sorts of processes. That is why the guys who add HCG to whatever TRT regimen they are on do SO much better--it normalizes, or "backfills" their pathways. Beyond that, doing it daily more closely mimics the hormonal milieu of an optimized young healthy male. That is just common sense, and is completely intuitive".

What he is saying about "back filling the pathways" is that there are other hormonal loops that are dependent upon LH beyond the androgen pathway. So when we are HPTA suppressed all the other pathways suffer as well. HCG as an LH analog ensures that the other pathways are getting what they need to function properly.

This is why HCG is so much more important than just being concerned about fertility and why this man simply gets it!!!

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member
    I like that blog entry... puts it into laymans terms. Makes some decisions effortless.

Great information. Thanks. Where can this "FB blog" be found?

What Hcg protocol is suggested for men who are applying gels?

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Great information. Thanks. Where can this "FB blog" be found?

What Hcg protocol is suggested for men who are applying gels?
    the sticky says that Crisler suggests 100iu per day for people on transdermal. Probably where I'll start if I pull the trigger on it

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    What would be an average IU amount for someone on 200mg/ml of test cyp a week? I'm doing 250IU EOD, would 150IU ED be sufficient or too much?

Trific is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    What would be an average IU amount for someone on 200mg/ml of test cyp a week? I'm doing 250IU EOD, would 150IU ED be sufficient or too much?
    100iu ED like Crisler said for transdermal is fine if that's how you want to do it.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800
    Most people do 250iu 2-3x per week (500-750iu total).

Dave

Sometimes it's tough to figure out what Crisler is advocating. In his revised "Update" on Hcg , he writes that, "250iu QD is an effective and safe dose." [He may be suggesting this for all TRT deliveries or just for those who inject. Not clear.] At another point he writes, "Those TRT patients who prefer a transdermal testosterone , or even pellets, take their Hcg every third day."

In his original document, he writes, "For those using transdermal delivery system, 100-250iu every one to third day." However, he states in his "Update", "...no more than 500iu of Hcg be administered on any given day." So it seems there is great latitude in dosage.

It looks like what all you guys mention - VTX, Trific, FRDave - are within those parameters

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    My doc says 250iu eod is sufficient.

Thread Information