cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member

quick hcg question.

I searched but didn't see an answer so here goes. If someone on gel starts using hcg , let's say 100 iu EOD, are there signs that you are taking too much or not enough? Thanks guys.

Trific is offline Member
    Think I remember someone saying they felt HCG made their E2 race higher....that's the only negative I can remember hearing about using it.

If you aren't taking enough one thing that might happen is your testicles getting smaller and some feel emotionally better when taking it, so taking less might equal not feeling as good.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agreed ^^

Large amounts will spike your estrogen levels, but i don't think 100iu EOD will raise E2 significantly. And, of course, testicular atrophy is one way of monitoring the effects of hCG .

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Nothing to add. I just like following Mickey to say, "Right On".

Makes sense to me... I've already had significant shrinkage, so I guess I'll use that as a gauge. Thanks guys

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Hey brother, that's a damn good question! Starting today I switched to 150IU everyday rather than 250 IU EOD. Sometimes I can't help but ask, Am I taking enough? Or not enough? BW is the only answer, I have a pretty nice sense of well being after injecting hcg , I may up it to 200IU Ed after I get my 6 wk BW done o. April 4th. Im currently on 200mg .5 twice a week, anastrozole .5 twice a week, clomid every day, and hcg.

Well, the sticky states that crisler suggests 100iu ED for guys on gel, I figured I'd start at 100iu EOD and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cornfedboy2000 View Post
    Well, the sticky states that crisler suggests 100iu ED for guys on gel, I figured I'd start at 100iu EOD and go from there.
    A great motto for TRT; "Start low and go slow!"

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Good call. Like GD said, low and slow.

Also, there may be a different protocol for transdermal applications.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    A great motto for TRT; "Start low and go slow!"
    That's my goal. Being a millwright taught me that more is not always better... I'll make small changes and wait for response. It's still sinking in that this is for life, and I'm still barely scratching the surface as far as knowledge.

That's my goal. Being a millwright taught me that more is not always better... I'll make small changes and wait for response. It's still sinking in that this is for life, and I'm still barely scratching the surface as far as knowledge.
    You got it right. In TRT, trust me; more is never better.

OT. Tell me about your avi. Is that you and who took the shot. It's interesting...

Yeah that's me about a year and a half ago... My downward spiral into this broken obese pile of jello is kind of a recent development lol. The story is I had just gotten the ink done on my shoulder, and my wife is a professional photographer, so she took these pics for me and the artist that did the work.

Thread Information