VTX1800 is offline Associate Member

Amount of BAC water, does it really matter?

Yesterday I received my 2 month supply of meds (test c, anastrozole, clomid, hcg ) my question is concerning the HCG.
    When I mixed my last batch of 11,000 IU of HCG I used 10ml of bac water and filled to the 25 line on slin pin which gave me 250 iu of hcg that I inject EOD.
    THIS time I used 4ml of Bac water and now I will fill the slinpin to 10 for a total of 250 iu.

Im curious to hear thoughts and opinions on the amount o bac water used. Why does it matter if I use 4ml or 10ml or even 22ml as long as I calculate my dosage currently. Some websites say to mix with 10, 11 5.5, an array of different mixing techniques. Is the hcg more potent when used with smaller amounts of bac water? This was just on my mind and I felt like rambling so please respond with your thoughts on this if u don't mind.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I do 2ml per 5000iu.

0.10ml = 250iu

I did 4ml for 11,000 iu is 10 no equal to 250iu as well?? I just confused myself. Yeah, my hcg is 11,000 iu. I used 4ml of solution so how many lines on the insulin line do I feel to?
    Last edited by VTX1800; 04-19-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    11000/4 = 2750 x .10 = 275iu. .09 on the slin pin is about 248 iu.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11
    11000/4 = 2750 x .10 = 275iu. .09 on the slin pin is about 248 iu.
    ^^^ this!

But you'll be fine with 275iu.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    ^^^ this!

But you'll be fine with 275iu.
    Thanks guys for the info. I like the extra reassurance! 275 sounds good to me.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Where did you find 11k of hCG ? Just asking because of the odd amount, not looking for a source.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Where did you find 11k of hCG? Just asking because of the odd amount, not looking for a source.
    Custom compounding pharmacy out of FL that my doctor office uses.

Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    Custom compounding pharmacy out of FL that my doctor office uses.
    Thats what i figured.

I was originally prescribed 600iu twice a week so that's where the 11,000 IU comes from. I took it upon myself to lower the dose every other day.

I was originally prescribed 600iu twice a week so that's where the 11,000 IU comes from. I took it upon myself to lower the dose every other day.
    Hows that treating you? Any bloodwork to support the change? Again, just curious.

Yeah, all updates and BW r posted on "my new protocol" The thread I updated today so it's near the top of the board.

Like I've stated in my thread, my LH an FSH tested the same from 6 weeks ago at 0.2 so Im basically blowin money on clomid and gdevine along with HRT and Kel tried to explain to me that it's redundant to take hcg and clomid while on TRT. My main goal is to try and keep fertility as my wife and I r trying to have our 1st child. So I followed docs orders with 25mg of clomid ED. All info is rambled on by yours truly at "my new protocol"

Yeah, all updates and BW r posted on "my new protocol" The thread I updated today so it's near the top of the board.

Like I've stated in my thread, my LH an FSH tested the same from 6 weeks ago at 0.2 so Im basically blowin money on clomid and gdevine along with HRT and Kel tried to explain to me that it's redundant to take hcg and clomid while on TRT. My main goal is to try and keep fertility as my wife and I r trying to have our 1st child. So I followed docs orders with 25mg of clomid ED. All info is rambled on by yours truly at "my new protocol"
    What did you buy for GD? lol

Ill take a peek at your thread.

Lol, he told me his thoughts and I was still too much of a newbie to take into consideration his amount of expertise in the field. I figured my doc knew what she was doing lol another lesson learned the hard way!!

Lol, he told me his thoughts and I was still too much of a newbie to take into consideration his amount of expertise in the field. I figured my doc knew what she was doing lol another lesson learned the hard way!!
    Never doubt the GD.

In fact, if its between GD and your family physician when it comes to TRT, go with GD everytime.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    [/B]
    I figured my doc knew what she was doing...
    Where's kel when you need him.
    Last edited by Rusty11; 04-19-2013 at 06:45 PM.

I hear ya brother! From this point on I will consider GD advice over ANYONE!!! I was just to the point that I figured trying the clomid to help with fertility definitely wouldn't hurt but After BW it didn't help either. I have a sperm analysis referral from my doc but I'm having trouble finding a facility around Atlanta that will take insurance. The ones I've spoke with ask for $130 up front and won't accept insurance.

Thread Information