Jain is offline New Member

Post Low T 6 months after Pct, Blood Work Down ! Helpout!

hello guys , i'm kris age:22years 80kgs 5'10. I've been working out for about 3years now I did my first cycle after a lot of reserch n in dec 2012 i started a 12week cycle with 4weeks brek n then followed it with PCt This is my First Cycle:-

Test E 250mg Monday & 250 thursday
    cudnt find D-bol So usin 5mg Drnabol
    10mg week1,20mg,week2-4.
    Hav Armidex in hand . if need 0.5 mg evry3 days,If more Gyno then 0.5 eod,still then evryday 0.5mg.

And PCT after 4weeks las jab
    Clomid-100/100/50
    Nolvadex -50/50/20/20

This Was my 1Cycle Havent used HCG because I couldnt find the Right one. SO the problem...

I did a mistake by not doing my blood work before my first Cycle N thats really a Big Mistake , while Train for 2year i allways felt i was on the low Side of Testosteron so i went ahead n did my 1st cycle without getin the BLOOD WORK.

A month back i didnt my first evr blood work that is 5months after Pct n my Testosterone was

"August Blood work"

Total Test C.L.I.A : 384.77 NG/DL

Which the Doctor said was normal but on the lower side of the TESTOSTERONE,she Asked me to come back after 4 weeks with a new Blood work .So i went to her yesterday with my fresh blood work

September Blood Work

Total T : 285.1 ng/dL

LH(luteinizing hormone) : 5.34 mIU/mL (Bio Referebce Range 1.2-7.8 mIU/mL)

FSH(follicle stomulating hormone) : 1.95 mIU/mL (Bio Referebce Range : 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

I DIDNT TELL THE DOC I WAS ON A CYCLE CUZ MY MOM WAS COMING WITH ME TO THE DOC
    So i went with my Mom whos A nurse so she Pretty much knows Stuff And i cant let my mom find out i did AAS.
    So the doc Said i have a very low test , And she Asked me question like how is my Erection , how frequently i'm geting it , whether it's getting hard , how hard and all.
    Then She Asked me if my Testicle are small or big the size .the Size of them .
    And then She Asked me if i was developing breasts . -

To all of them I said No. i get erection in the early morning bt dosnt last long. Then My testicles are pretty much Big after the Pct.An I dont think i Developed Gyno on cycle or after

So guys I dont know if i'm a person with low T or whert my Natural Tests havnt been Back to normal. As in span of 1month i reduced 100 ng/dl total testosterone levels N this is serious. the DOC Asked me to do a
    final test of

Serum analysis An said after that you cant Start your TRT . So i want to know what should i Do next i have No idea what to do. i Dont wana Do TRT , as I'm guessing my tests are not Back to normal , My i dont know how to Lookout for that as i dont know my Natural T levels :\ Please help out.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're test levels are definitely on the low side. And I can tell you the first thing you'll hear a lot of people say is that it's your own fault for using steroids at a young age. I'm not going to beat you over the head with that as it does you no good at this stage, plus I started using at a younger age than you and I had no low testosterone issues until many years later. Everyone is different in that regard, but it can be harder for a younger guy to recover if he isn't fully developed yet, that much is true.

Now one of the most common misconceptions on earth is that a proper PCT will ensure you fully recover your natural testosterone production post cycle. In my opinion, this is one of the biggest loads of crap that's been passed around for years. The true statement is a proper PCT will increase your chances of fully recovering...there are no guarantees. Now, at your age and with the mild cycle you did you should be able to recover, but it may take a little more time. Even with PCT, it can take some guys up to a year to fully recover there testosterone production to where it was prior to their cycle. However, unfortunately, you should be a little further along than you are now.

Do you take any other medications, non-steroidal? Do you drink a lot? Like a lot of young guys, do you have a lot of late nights and a lot of sugar and crappy food in your diet? All of this may sound like simple stuff but it can make a huge difference.

My advice, over the next few months eat a primarily high fat diet, good healthy fats and very limited in simple sugars. Include plenty of omega fatty acids in your diet, fish oil is cheap. Stay away from alcohol and try to get on a good sleeping schedule. Workout regularly but don't beat yourself into the ground with high volume sessions. Short intense training, that's it. If you do this, assuming you're not taking things like antidepressants and opiates, you may get a pretty big bump in your testosterone. If that doesn't work, talk to your doctor about an HCG restart. That can work in some cases, the odds are not in the individual's favor, but it is sometimes successful. If that doesn't work, then you'll have to consider TRT.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Hope that helps.

Jain is offline New Member
    Yes my T is low side , what got me worried was in 1 months time i droped 100 ng/dL . yes i've Read that Pct will help but it'll take time. But i'm in to my 6month after pct n i just dropped 100 ng/dl n in other 6months i dont know what'll happen. An I dont drink , No smoke , No late Nights . My diet is very Strict i dont overtrain take plenty of fish oil, vites . N NO i dont take Any antidepressants and opiates at all. The Last time i drank was 1year ago . Well my problem is I'm from india an i'm leaving to States this December and i dont think i can take up trt in the states as it'll be very Expensive. Compard to India . So I dont know what i need to do. Cuz my Doc seems to put me on TRT asap. N i want to stop that if i can recover threw any other means.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    But then again this is why nobody takes hrt seriously and we get blamed for doing steroids even tho we didn't. If I was your doctor and saw your levels that low for 22 I would def take action

Thread Information