Tnatious is offline Associate Member

Becoming imaptient on the wait!

I was told by the clinic I'm joining (IAAM) aka. "The Wellness Center" that it would be ten days once I submitted my blood samples to actually seeing the doctor. My blood was taken on the 6th and have yet to hear a word. Mind you I was required to pay close to $900 upfront to start the process.
    So my question is kinda generic...how long does it truly take for TRT clinics to receive blood results? I gave about 11 vials of blood as the told me it was a"very in depth" panel. I hoping and praying I will hear something this week and have had my first round of action completed by this time next week.
    Any insides on this matter would be VERY helpful

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious View Post
    I was told by the clinic I'm joining (IAAM) aka. "The Wellness Center" that it would be ten days once I submitted my blood samples to actually seeing the doctor. My blood was taken on the 6th and have yet to hear a word. Mind you I was required to pay close to $900 upfront to start the process.
    So my question is kinda generic...how long does it truly take for TRT clinics to receive blood results? I gave about 11 vials of blood as the told me it was a"very in depth" panel. I hoping and praying I will hear something this week and have had my first round of action completed by this time next week.
    Any insides on this matter would be VERY helpful
    Eleven vials?! What... one for each individual test?! That's crazy.

If I was you, I'd call and pester the clinic for your results - they should be able to release the results to you once they come in, or before you visit the doctor. In my experience, most out-of-hospital labs take a week. With the lab in-house, they can have results by the end of the day.

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Most bloodwork can be done in house but the last 3 labs I went to all shipped out the test bw. True a week is usually sufficent but 2 weeks between should be plenty. Calling a pestering I agree is needed.
    BTW. My first endo drew 13 tubes. He was thorough.

The blood was drawn at lab corp. they also had me submit a urine sample

jasondd1 is offline Member
    11 vials isnt so unheard of and necessary to really test everything. Ive always got blood taken of Friday and the following wedensday is the longest I had to wait and tuesday the shortest.

Okay...I'm pissed!!!

I received a call today from the clinic. They are now saying it won't be until next Friday 31st. I don't know what to do!!! I would not be upset if I was first top this...
    I was told by the Doctors husband that it would take 10 day TOPS! I have already paid $900 because I was told I would be seen 10 days after submitting blood!
    Do I try to find someone else and demand my money back or just suck it up?

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Its a marathon not a sprint. It sux but not really not that big of a deal. i feel for you though

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious View Post
    Okay...I'm pissed!!!

I received a call today from the clinic. They are now saying it won't be until next Friday 31st. I don't know what to do!!! I would not be upset if I was first top this...
    I was told by the Doctors husband that it would take 10 day TOPS! I have already paid $900 because I was told I would be seen 10 days after submitting blood!
    Do I try to find someone else and demand my money back or just suck it up?
    Dang $900.00 even crisler is cheaper than that. Couldn't you find an internists (internal doctor not an intern). They usually do pretty well with trt.

Hey!!!! Just got an awesome phone call!

The doctor is going to see me tmrw morning at 10:30. I am PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!

system admin is offline Owner

Thanks admin!

I'm going in the a.m. To see what this $900 I pip is going to get me. Btw...$900 is only half of what I owe!
    Do u have someone close to me that could help???

qnti aging clinics dont care about your health, just your money...they are good for people who are desperate though

Hey powerlifter I was starting to agree with u until i was called back today for my appt in the am. The receptionist that makes the schedules said that I "should feel lucky as the doc is very busy and normally doesn't do this on such short notice".!
    I'm a very grateful person to begin with but when someone tells me basically "I'm lucky" for another individual to give a damn kinda bugs me! Lol.
    Well, as stated they have taking 11 vials so tmrw am shod be interesting...KINDA NERVOUS

Who would u recommend I see to receive the benefits from Anti Aging Clinics but not an anti aging clinic? Just curious where u have found to best address your needs???? Please share personal experience ONLY

i wish someone would test 11 vials of my blood, but im not paying 900 so.. lol
    if i were u id find a highly reviewed urologist in your insurance...and make sure they have experience with trt.

Thread Information