Joseph956 is offline Associate Member

what do you do when you're sick? hrt related

Woke up a few days ago with a sore throat.. went to my GP yesterday and I don't have strep,

she didn't seem to think I had anything wrong except some high blood pressure (which I got blood drawn for),

at the same time I also had her run my full e2 and test (might as well take advantage while I'm there .. anyway, my question is:

she ended up giving me some antibiotics, but other than that just taking some dayquil.. should I keep the rest of my vitamin and injection regimen the same? i did my second injection last night while I was still feeling okay but today I'm a mess.. so far I took my DHEA and the rest of my vitamins but I was wondering if I should just continue my day like any other.. should I try and get a workout in or rest today? I thought it might be good to get a good sweat and get some of the poison out but I didn't sleep hardly at all last night with the cough..

I should be getting my HCG and Liquidex in any day now.. so just wanting some opinions. Thanks!

If I didn't word something correctly forgive me, I'm obviously zombie status at the moment..

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    I carry on with supplements like any other day. As far as the gym goes if I'm down and out to the point that it affects my workout then I take off as many days as it requires for the illness to pass. Not to mention I prefer not to be coughing and hacking and possibly spreading what ever I may have to other gym goers.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i've never heard of being sick changing up an hrt regimen

i wouldnt change a thing

hopefully the sore throat will clear up with the antibiotics

Thread Information