Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: im panicking help =(

im panicking help =(

ok, so today i did my first self inject of my hcg . My protocol is hcg only for 350 iu 3x per week. When i was at the doctors office he used HIS syringe, and told me to go DECIMAL POINT 35 for 350 iu.

Today i looked at my syringes, and they are insulin syringes that look different from his. My syringe doesnt have DECIMALS it has whole numbers(30 40 50)...and the whole syringe is only 1ml, and IT SAYS IT ONLY GOES UP TO 100 UNITS, AND ON THE PACKAGE IT SAYS ''1CC SYRINGE FOR LESS THAN 100 UNITS TOTAL''

so if i went to 35 im guessing i only used 35 units? to get 350 units i need to use 3.5 syringes???

doctor wasnt any help....too busy leaving the office when icalled.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    How much water did you reconstitute hcg with?

no idea doc did it for me, but when he used his syringe he said to go to decimal point 35 mark to get 350 iu

Spartans09 is offline Member
    So that is what I would do. On a 1cc syringe it would be the 3.5 mark.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The doc was correct. Don't worry about the numbers on the needle, as those pertain to insulin at standard concentration.
    Draw up .35 ml ("35 units").

i went to the 35 mark not the 3.5

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Your doctor mixed a 10,000 IU vial of hCG with 10 mL of water. Therefore, 1 mL of the solution provides 1,000 IU of medication.

Since you're using a 1 mL syringe and require 350 IU of hCG, simply fill the syringe to "whole numbers," that is, between 3 and 4. The "whole numbers" on your syringe represent the tenths place or the first "decimal" place holder your doctor referred to.

In short, fill the syringe between 3 and 4 with the medication, inject, and place the reconstituted vial of hCG back in the fringe.

(Do you know how to draw? Do you know how to inject? Do you know how to read from the bottom of the meniscus? ... making me nervous man lol)
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

i injected already..but i didnt know insulin units were different than regular units. i drew between the 30 and the 40(it goes in units of 10) is that hwat you meant by 3 and 4?

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    Yes. Go between the 30 and 40.

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    i injected already..but i didnt know insulin units were different than regular units. i drew between the 30 and the 40(it goes in units of 10) is that hwat you meant by 3 and 4?
    Err, yeah - 30 and 40. My b.

(BeatBro66 beat me to it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by phaedo View Post
    Err, yeah - 30 and 40. My b.

(BeatBro66 beat me to it lol)
    thanks everyone..but how do you know he used 10 ml bac water? if he used less, wouldnt 35 be more than 350 iu

tectime is offline Member
    10000 iu / 10 ml bac is pretty common mix. Plus it makes the math easy to explain. ius are measurements of med concentration, not measurements in volume, so if doc told you to inject 35 units of hcg mix then that's the iu dose he has set for you now. If he told you it's 350 ius and he told you to draw to the 35 unit mark, then that's your mix. When you mix your own ask again on here and somebody will explain again, but after you mix a few, easy money dude! For now your mixed and ready to go so just hit it like the doc told you. That way when he pulls bloods again the info he gets will be accurate and based on what he prescribed.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    10000 iu / 10 ml bac is pretty common mix. Plus it makes the math easy to explain. ius are measurements of med concentration, not measurements in volume, so if doc told you to inject 35 units of hcg mix then that's the iu dose he has set for you now. If he told you it's 350 ius and he told you to draw to the 35 unit mark, then that's your mix. When you mix your own ask again on here and somebody will explain again, but after you mix a few, easy money dude! For now your mixed and ready to go so just hit it like the doc told you. That way when he pulls bloods again the info he gets will be accurate and based on what he prescribed.
    hi, he said 350iu per week....and i was confused because the insulin syringe only goes 100 ..so i was thinking i would need to take 3.5 syringes each time....plus the sharps box i got contains 100 syringes for some reason lol.

i still dont understand why going between the 30-40 equals 350 iu though....guess im slow

It's cool . And it's confusing at first but font think of 350 iu as a measurement in volume

Oops hit send to quick! Man just remember iu is not measurement of volume. The amount of ius you are getting is all in the mix of hcg powder and the amount of bac water. The 35 units is the volume of liquid in the syringe. The 350 ius is from the mix your doc did for you. At 35 units you are receiving 350 ius of med. if you filled the 100 unit syringe up full then that would be 1000 ius. When you get ready to mix your own just ask again dude ! You'll get it ! Good fortune on your journey to rejuvenated health!

thanks my friend! i used my second dose of hcg today, still dont feel ANYTHING....workout today sucked too.....

Just follow the docs instructions and give yourself some time. For me I feel better after the first two or three shots of hcg , maybe not everybody. I only use hcg for 10 or 11 weeks at a time, lay off for about the same and then hit it again. Works great for me! But keep on the protocol he has you on so when next test he can see what 1050 ius a wk is doing for you.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Just follow the docs instructions and give yourself some time.
    This. Period.

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    You need to calm yourself a bit man lol. Even when I start trt with just test it took about a week before I thought I "felt" anything. I would assume that with hcg mono it will at least that long or double since you are getting your body to create your test for you. So you need to wait for the hcg to "wake up" and kickstart your system until your levels start to rise.

Be patient with it and stop trying to over analyze how you feel your levels are. All that's going to do is raise your anxiety levels and stress hormones and they can begin to counteract any improvements.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    thanks my friend! i used my second dose of hcg today, still dont feel ANYTHING....workout today sucked too.....
    HCG isn't crack LOL I have been on it for 2 years while on TRT can't say I ever felt anything taking it. Read up on it, promotes good things while on test.

im taking it as a stand alone..i would expect something

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    It takes time man, you just started. With TRT, you'll notice difference in your balls in a few days, but as a standalone it will take longer. TRT takes a few weeks (or more) to start noticing effects, and it took me a few months before I noticed significant differences in the gym.

my dad got caught up with stuff today, so i gave myself my injection alone. i drew about 100-200 units air and then put the needle into the vial..but it seemed stuck on the 10-20 and i had push hard..and the needle got a little bent...but i used it anyway....is it still effective if the needle bent or should i inject again?

It all got injected bent needle or not. You are good to go
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

thanks! do you think maybe i missed the middle of the rubber seal on the vile and that;s why it was so hard to draw? what happens if you push through a point outside of the middle circle? I was a little nervous when trying to get in the middle circle

hand was shaking rofl...haha

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Drawing/injecting will become second nature after a few more. Trust me.

thanks! do you think maybe i missed the middle of the rubber seal on the vile and that;s why it was so hard to draw? what happens if you push through a point outside of the middle circle? I was a little nervous when trying to get in the middle circle
    thanks rust..any thoughts*

Trific is offline Member
    Away from the middle the rubber gets thicker and can bend the needle easier and also make the tip more dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    Away from the middle the rubber gets thicker and can bend the needle easier and also make the tip more dull.
    so if i screwed up and did it there does that mean no medicine got drawn? **** lol

Facecrash is offline Member
    30 and 40? Is it possible that you used a loading syringe?

Trific is offline Member
    so if i screwed up and did it there does that mean no medicine got drawn? **** lol
    You should have seen the HGC in the syringe. Won't be the end of the world if you missed a dose anyhow, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    You should have seen the HGC in the syringe. Won't be the end of the world if you missed a dose anyhow, relax.
    i hope i didnt...

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    30 and 40? Is it possible that you used a loading syringe?
    i use an insulin syringe u-100

i think i may be blind i dont see med in the syringe..lol

Then squirt out a drop.

**** my urologist is scum...

my urologist is pissing me off, i just called and cursed outt he secretary. he showed me how to inject using his syringe which is different than mine. on his syringe im supposed to go to decimal point 35...but on mine it goes in whole numbers 10 20 30 40..so ive been going to 35...but i wasnt sure if that was right, and i have been asking for him to call me back for the past WEEK...and they called today saying to go to DECIMAL 35, and i

told them, i ****ing dont have a decimal 35, and have told about 5 of the employees there that 100 times..and was promised 100 times he would call me back with the proper information.you guys helped me out but
    i want the dr to earn his money and tell me himself. **** him im using both scripts lol....piece of trash.

because he sits around all day looking at his phone at laughing at it since he refuses to call you back? Docs are busy these days, especially with the "improvements" to the healthcare industry recently. Take your syringe and script to the pharmacy you got it filled and tell them you are confused on the proper dosage.

im not confused..you guys helped me...but my doc shouldnt be prescribing this stuff if he cant find 2 minutes to answer my call when ive been calling all week...
    he didnt even know it should be refrigerated i had to instruct him...and then the secretaries give em attitude saying they never said hed call back...i had my dad on the phone as a witness...because iwasnt getting anywhere...and my dad is very calm and said that everything isaid was correct.

so you want him to call you back so you can give him a good "I told you so"?

You already have your answer as to how to measure a dose, but need him to call you back for what reason exactly? If not then go visit the pharmacist, ask your Dad (who seems to know how to measure his dose) or go pay your doc a visit and pay for his time with your copay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information