jm1429 is offline Junior Member

Test and HCG timing??

I tried the MWF schedule and that didnt work. Right now I am pinning the HCG 2x a week at 125iu's(250 total). I am doing it 24 hours before I pin the Test.(every 3.5 days) Does that seem right?? It prob doesnt really matter but thought I would throw that out there. Thanks.
    Last edited by jm1429; 05-31-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Joseph956 is offline Associate Member
    Just curious how the 250iu MWF didn't work...

I'm waiting for my HCG to arrive so I can start pinning and I'm curious to know what to expect,

I had planned to do 250iu MWF from the get-go..

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He pinned Hcg at 125iu twice a week for a total of 250. Under dose by half . Should be 250iu 2X a week

Edit...Depending on test dose.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    He pinned Hcg at 125iu twice a week for a total of 250. Under dose by half . Should be 250iu 2X a week

Edit...Depending on test dose.
    I was curious what he meant by it didn't work though.. like, what didn't work about that 250iu MWF?

I would imagine it takes some time for levels to balance out after introducing a new androgen into your body?

Sorry guys, I screwed up. I meant to say 250iu's 2x week not 125iu's. Joseph, what I meant by it not working was my personal schedule. It seemed like I was pinning something almost everyday, so I decided to do it 2x a week and was wondering what the best time to do it with my test. I am doing it 24 hours prior to my test injection.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm1429 View Post
    Sorry guys, I screwed up. I meant to say 250iu's 2x week not 125iu's. Joseph, what I meant by it not working was my personal schedule. It seemed like I was pinning something almost everyday, so I decided to do it 2x a week and was wondering what the best time to do it with my test. I am doing it 24 hours prior to my test injection.
    Pinning hcg 24 hrs before pinning test is the ideal situation. And if you do follow this protocol, then yes, you will be pinning at least 4 out of 7 days if you're administering test twice weekly. If you prefer to pin test and hcg on the same day, no harm will come from that and if it fits your personal schedule better then perhaps that is what you need to do in order to keep yourself on track. Just my $0.02

tectime is offline Member
    I inject my hcg the day before my tes. Works well for me.

Pinning becomes a habit. U well start to feel weird when u don't. I always thought pinning more thn 500mcgs a week of HCG would make ur E levels go out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Pinning hcg 24 hrs before pinning test is the ideal situation. And if you do follow this protocol, then yes, you will be pinning at least 4 out of 7 days if you're administering test twice weekly. If you prefer to pin test and hcg on the same day, no harm will come from that and if it fits your personal schedule better then perhaps that is what you need to do in order to keep yourself on track. Just my $0.02
    Thanks for the info.

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Pinning becomes a habit. U well start to feel weird when u don't. I always thought pinning more thn 500mcgs a week of HCG would make ur E levels go out of range.
    500 IUs? No, that doesn't make E2 go crazy. Maybe I'm misunderstanding 500mcgs.

Test injection on Sunday and Wednesday, HCG on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday sounds like a plan to me! Excited my shipment of HCG should be here tomorrow.. looking forward to saying hi to my balls again

Thread Information