Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyVegas

Thread: I need a little help from my friends

Iluis is offline New Member

I need a little help from my friends

Hi guys, I'm 52 , workout a few times per week with pull ups, rope climbs, dips, ring dips, sit ups, burpees and sandbag shouldering. I´m taking a strong multivitamin , vit c, vit e, zinc, magnesium, 2x2,5 mg of tadalafil per day, also 3 caps of endosurge and a 2 erase per day ( I feel mild effects on me ), but still some days I feel tired and bloated, and since last December it´s hard to low my body fat. I´m thinking to drop endo and erase and start with some AI( letro, arimidex , etc). Please can you help me with that.
    Thanks.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What is your current trt protocol? Are you taking any test or just the test booster?

Do you do any cardio? It looks like you like more of the crossfit type training.

In my opinion, you shouldn't take an AI without confirming that your E2 is high. You would need to take a sensitive assay estrogen test to verify this. The non-sensitive test is not accurate enough for men.

FYI, many on this forum are of the opinion that test boosters and prohormones cause more harm than good. So go as far as saying that PHs are worse for people that actual AAS themselves.

You might want to have a complete bloodwork run.

Also, losing weight is more about diet and exercise than supplements.
    You might need to exercise more than 2 times per week and tighten up your diet.

tebby is offline Junior Member
    If you are doing a lot of burpees your heart rate is up pretty good(I hate them). JWP is right that you should have your heart rate up for 30min steady. I am gassed after 3 min of burpees
    Have you had blood work done? That will be your road map. Spend the money for the lipid and the hormone panels.
    That will tell the story in black and white.

I read the post on this board for mos and when I got my BW back I was armed with actual data that I can steer off of.
    This all is based on a very limited knowledge of you and what you are trying to accomplish

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you are not on testosterone , DO NOT start on an AI.

I would get blood work done rather than do guesswork based on no evidence. That will tell you exactly what all your levels are and you can come up with a plan.
    JWP806 likes this.

Thanks for your response guys, I`m not in trt, I just take the endo and erase,I`ll drop endosurge and erase, what I want is feel better, I train 4 to 5 days per week and train hard something like a combat athlete ( I was involved in competitve judo for years, now I`m retired ) my diet is good . Please let me know what I need check in blood work. With burpees superseting with pull us and dips I keep 160 to 180 bpm for 12 to 15 minutes . Thanks for your help.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I doctor should know what to check, especially if you go to a hormone replacement doctor. Others know more than me, but at the very minimum you can have your total testosterone and free testosterone checked to see what your body is producing.

I don't think the over the counter stuff does much good, but I would let it clear your system before getting your levels checked. You want to know what your body produces on its own.

100% is offline Associate Member

Thanks guys, I`ll keep in touch.

^^^u said ur diet is good. Can u post a example of a training day nutrition Intake. Also cut those PH's for sure. Agreed wth these guys AIs will just complicate things. Get bloodwork afer stopping PH's for a month. Good luck!

Thread Information