Thread: 66 years old

brush is offline New Member

66 years old

Was on TRT several years ago. Since then, have stopped working out. Recently told by doctor that my Test level was 175. Prescribed injectable Cyp at a dosage of 2 ML every 2 weeks. Will this dosage make a difference? Also, is it ill advised to use an Androderm patch while injecting CYP?

100% is offline Associate Member
    50mg every 3.5 days will give you much more stable levels increase if slowly needed. No you would not use the patch at the same time

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by brush View Post
    Was on TRT several years ago. Since then, have stopped working out. Recently told by doctor that my Test level was 175. Prescribed injectable Cyp at a dosage of 2 ML every 2 weeks. Will this dosage make a difference? Also, is it ill advised to use an Androderm patch while injecting CYP?
    Welcome, Two (2) ml at what mg per ml ? ... crazy mike

Package---2,000 mg/10mL
    (200 mg/mL

100% is offline Associate Member
    On your blood work do you see Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) if so what is the number and range?

100%, I wish I could answer that. All I know is 2 different doctors told me my Test levels were low. The first prescribed the Androderm patch. The second gave me an option. I chose injectable Cyp.
    Last edited by brush; 06-03-2013 at 06:38 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by brush View Post
    100%, I wish I could answer that. All I know is 2 different doctors told me my Test levels were low. The first prescribed the Androderm patch. The second gave me an option. I chose injectable Cyp.
    There is a good bit of information on TRT, people with low test and more as you come in he forum. You'll find the sticky's there will educate you on what the Docs are saying and what you ask us. Check them out. Sorry I myself at my age I'm not a TRT candidate. Read up. ...crazy mike

Thanks!

Thread Information