Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnGalt

Thread: hcg

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member

hcg

im on 140mg test and 250 iu hcg per week. i noticed when i get a new bottle of hcg i feel great for the first month of using it. then during the second month using the same hcg my sex drive drops off some and i feel a little more tired. Has anyone noticed that hcg loses its potency after a certain period of time? on the box it says its good for 60 days. i think the hcg is losing its potency the second month of use and my testosterone levels are lower than the first month thats why i dont feel as good. what do you think? i just had some blood work do this morning.

qbizm is offline New Member
    ... Why is your test dosage so low? Just curious.

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qbizm
    Is 140mg test per week low?

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    140 test / week is not low, that's about the average I see posted on the forums if not slightly higher. If anything most people do 250 hcg 2 or 3 times a week, can't speak from personal experience since I haven't gotten that added to my protocol yet. If you feel the bottle is weakening after a month of use, I'm curious are you refrigerating it and are being careful not to shake the vial once it's mixed.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

ive seen 100-250 being avg with 100-150 being typical...plus hcg 2=3x per wk

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member
    140MG test a week is very much average and maybe just a tad higher than average. I personally do 140mg/week and now since starting HCG might back off to 120mg, we'll see what my next round of BW looks like. As for the potency question, im on my first vial so cant comment.

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    I've just reached my one month mark on my first round of name brand hCG (APS). My refill will be generic as it is $150 less a script fill, but I doubt there is a difference between name brand and generic.

So far I haven't noticed a drop off in libido or energy, but I'll keep an eye out.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    The only way hcg would lose potency after one month is if it's some lame ugl, you're not keeping it refrigerated, or you are purchasing pre-mixed hcg-no way to know when it was mixed. If it is legit stuff, it should keep its potency for a minimum of 50+ days.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    140 test / week is not low, that's about the average I see posted on the forums if not slightly higher. If anything most people do 250 hcg 2 or 3 times a week, can't speak from personal experience since I haven't gotten that added to my protocol yet. If you feel the bottle is weakening after a month of use, I'm curious are you refrigerating it and are being careful not to shake the vial once it's mixed.
    What does shaking the bottle do to make it lose potency?

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Denaturing the protein.

i feel good at this dose. i had some blood work yesterday and im waiting to get the results back. i thought 140mg was average? how much do you take?
    Quote Originally Posted by qbizm View Post

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thewarrior8845 View Post
    i feel good at this dose. i had some blood work yesterday and im waiting to get the results back. i thought 140mg was average? how much do you take?
    high or low dosage is a completely relative term. We all process the hormones at different rates and what not. Most people here seem to agree that 200mg/week is the borderline of high or above therapeutic levels and begin to approach cycle levels. While I think that's a good number to base it, I also know there are exceptions that benefit from >200/wk levels.

There seem to be a few questioning my use of the word high for a 140mg/wk dosage. Just to clarify most people that have dialed in from what I have seen (without noting everyones dosage and tracking it) is that 100-150 /week seems to be the sweet spot for people that got dialed in, so when I said 140 was high I simply meant it was high in the range that I have in my head of where I would like to see my dosages fall once fully dialed in.

The important thing is not to treat the numbers, both the lab numbers and dosage numbers completely. Treat the patient first. The most important thing is that you feel you are responding well to the dosage and then use the BW results to watch for warning signs of other hormones possibly becoming unstable and crashing.

on 140mg per week my sex drive is great but mentally i dont feel great. im not depressed but i dont feel super confident. i guess drugs dont cure everything.

Thread Information