Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: i start my hcg tomorrow

Question i start my hcg tomorrow

picking it up now

I'm rooting for you.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff, man. I feel better and am more comfy (both mentally and physically) with hCG in my protocol.

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member
    Agreed, I feel better and calmer with HCG . Also my sack is hanging agian. ;-)

tectime is offline Member
    Oh isn't it great when you're sack is full and you're nuts don't feel like somebody just kicked you right smack in the sack!

thanks guys..im not on trt at the moment....just the hcg for now. I got the pregnyl with alcohol swabs and 30 g needles for only $81.50 Got insurance to cover the needles too!

BTW, almost had a fight with the pharmacist. She didnt wantt to give me the pregnyl since it says IM only, and the doc prescribed sub q needles. I made up some bs about calling pregnyl lol.

She didnt even notice that pregnyl said IM only until i asked her ''so since my doc prescribed 30 needles that means sub q right''?

Then she googled it and said hcg was only pre natal....sigh

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Finally!! You better not chicken out!!!
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    Finally!! You better not chicken out!!!
    Good luck.
    thanks lol..bought it already so not going to.

btw i messed up. i accidentally opened the hcg powder vial. now the cap is off. my appt is tomorrow will it go bad? my doc is mixing it for me. i just tried to tape the cap back on, but its not secure...it's in the fridge..i didnt open the bac water though.

Nope. You're good. Just put the lid on and wrap it in saran wrap or foil. Even this is not necessary, though.

i put it back in the box with the bac water so light doesnt get in. dont want to start wrapping it in fil though cause scared some powder will fall. i just taped the lid on as best as i could but the lid is loosley on it.

Doesn't your vial have a rubber top(the spot you inject the needle)? If so, nothing is going to fall out.

Doesn't your vial have a rubber top(the spot you inject the needle)? If so, nothing is going to fall out.
    i didnt really want to mess with it too much..but it has a blue lid that says ''flip over'' and then once you take the lid off it has a metal circle on the sides and then you inject on the top

can i just leave it in the box? i dont have much alluminum left anyway

heres a picture..the part i took off was the blue lid...and it is loosley taped on..click pic to enlarge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ORG03150.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	139817

Yes. The rubber seal under the lid is still intact, so it's all good.

flyrs is offline New Member
    That rubber top is what he mistakenly took off....I'd probably hold the rubber in place with electical tape and mix the bac water in and slowly mix it and then load it all into individual pins at the dose I was going to take and then freeze them.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrs View Post
    That rubber top is what he mistakenly took off....I'd probably hold the rubber in place with electical tape and mix the bac water in and slowly mix it and then load it all into individual pins at the dose I was going to take and then freeze them.
    the blue cap is the part i took off. my doc is mixing tomorrow at 5..i only have one syringe anyway so dont know how id load all the doses.

Oops. I misread the post. Forget what I said. Thanks for clarifying that.

Oops. I misread the post. Forget what I said. Thanks for clarifying that.
    so i messed up the hcg ??

Quote Originally Posted by rusty11 View Post
    oops. I misread the post. Forget what i said. Thanks for clarifying that.
    all i took off was the blue lid...did i screw up the hcg ?

If you only took off the blue lid and the metal/rubber top is still intact, then it is still sterile and good to go. You'd have to work hard to pry the ENTIRE top off.
    Last edited by Rusty11; 06-04-2013 at 07:36 PM.

I think one of is misunderstanding here? all i took off was the blue cap...the metal part is still on...and the part you are supposed to take the needle into is on as well.

i just opened it with my hand

Put it in box and go watch tv. It's not a problem. Doc will sterilize the top before he mixes.
    VTX1800 likes this.

Bro, relax ur fine! The blue top doesn't mean shit. It's just there so the rubber under is not touched. It's super easy is to mix. How many IUs is the vial? Just relax nothing is going to happen till tomorrow. No need to put it in the fridge yet and do not preload the syringes and freeze.

I'm the one who is mistaken...you opened it correctly...you discard the blue cover...everything is gtg.....

I thought you took off the rubber and all, I thought all that was left was the glass vial with an open hole like guys will sometimes do, then it would be similiar to an amp with it's end off.
    Last edited by flyrs; 06-04-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Bro, relax ur fine! The blue top doesn't mean shit. It's just there so the rubber under is not touched. It's super easy is to mix. How many IUs is the vial? Just relax nothing is going to happen till tomorrow. No need to put it in the fridge yet and do not preload the syringes and freeze.
    thanks to all you 3 for helping!! bringdaheat, my dr is mixing it at 5ish tomorrow when i bring it in. It's pretty hot here, so i figured it couldnt hurt to just throw it in the fridge lol. Since the blue top is off idk if any bacteria got in, but i bought alcohol swabs to wipe it with anyway so i guess ishould be good.
    I'm the one who is mistaken...you opened it correctly...you discard the blue cover...everything is gtg.....

I thought you took off the rubber and all, I thought all that was left was the glass vial with an open hole like guys will sometimes do, then it would be similiar to an amp with it's end off.
    thanks. Yeah, i didnt even intend to open it yet, i jsut wanted to look at it quickly, but i guess i should have just left the blue cap on until tomorrow.

tectime is offline Member
    Kinda like Christmas ! Just wanted alittle peak !

I did the same damn thing the first time I got mine. So I understand. U will always wipe the rubber top off wth a swab before using.

-Heat

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    I did the same damn thing the first time I got mine. So I understand. U will always wipe the rubber top off wth a swab before using.

-Heat
    u opened yours as well? what was the reason? I really didnt have a reason...considering i not mixing until tomorrow

I don't think it matters a bit....even if that plastic cap was on tomorrow and the doc had to take it off...still think he should have wiped it with a swab.

i was also worried it would go bad as in become ineffective hah

You really didn't break it's seal, the rubber hasn't even been pierced once yet and it will be done repeatedly.

idk..it seemed the blue cap was locked on, and i broke it off(by peeling it off)

but it seems the rubber is intact.

the blood work will tell for sure

What that cover really was, is a safety seal....if that was missing when you went to buy it...then you probably shouldn't buy it because someone might have tampered with it after it left the manufacturer.

oh ok, so the safety seal shouldnt effect anything right?

right

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Your good to go bro. The pharmacist showed me how to mix mine. I got Novarel, but it is basically the same - 10000iu vial with a safety cap. Doctor would have just removed the blue lid to mix it anyway (water from one vial and SLOWLY injected into the powder vial). That lid doesn't go back on.

Just watch the needles of the syringes you got, they are fragile and bend easy. I got 31g insulin syringes, but 30g is not much different. I wreaked two until I got the hang of drawing it.

Quote Originally Posted by roxer View Post
    Your good to go bro. The pharmacist showed me how to mix mine. I got Novarel, but it is basically the same - 10000iu vial with a safety cap. Doctor would have just removed the blue lid to mix it anyway (water from one vial and SLOWLY injected into the powder vial). That lid doesn't go back on.

Just watch the needles of the syringes you got, they are fragile and bend easy. I got 31g insulin syringes, but 30g is not much different. I wreaked two until I got the hang of drawing it.
    thanks. so once you remove the blue lid, no powder can fall out right..because the rubber iss till intact? I also dont know if refrigeratng it before mixing was a bad idea..oh well lol...

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, no need to do anything until you take it to your doc. Once you see him/her do it, you can do it yourself. My pharmacy guy said just don't shake it as it can cause the med to break a part ( something about the makeup being threaded chains). He said roll the vial slow between your hands to mix it after adding the water.

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    thanks. so once you remove the blue lid, no powder can fall out right..because the rubber iss till intact? I also dont know if refrigeratng it before mixing was a bad idea..oh well lol...
    Think of that blue lid like the ring under the screw off lid to your milk. It's purpose is a tamper evident system to show the end consumer (in this case you) that once it left the factory no one has had the chance to tamper with the product and it has remained in a factory sealed condition until you pulled it off. I serves little to no function on the sterileness of the product so you are not risking damaging or infecting the product by pulling it off.

refrigerating the unmixed compound also has little to no consequence so no need to worry yourself over that either. Your product is still safe and ready to be mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by roxer View Post
    Yeah, no need to do anything until you take it to your doc. Once you see him/her do it, you can do it yourself. My pharmacy guy said just don't shake it as it can cause the med to break a part ( something about the makeup being threaded chains). He said roll the vial slow between your hands to mix it after adding the water.
    saw doc today, he said the hcg looked ok....he mixed it together, and showed my dad and me how to do it....said im doing 350 iu 3x per week and to go between the 3 and the 4 on the syringe. I got the shot around 4 hours ago, i dont feel any different but hoping that is normal?
    when i pin again on friday, do i just stab myself fast or do i do it slow?

oh and he wrote me a script for free t total t, estradiol(had to ask for it), lh, prolactin, and cholesterol*had to ask)...no fsh, but ill take what i can get lol

gonna get it run in august

im still kind of paranoid some powder fell out of the vial when i broke the cap because idont feel different

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine man, you're good. I know what it's like to obsess like that. I think in terms of pinning, do it moderate to slow to get used to it. Inject on the slow side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information