s0me0ne is offline New Member

HCG + Nolva/Clomid enough?

I'm still only 21, don't want to jump into TRT or steroids just yet, but I'm wondering if just taking HCG and nolva or clomid would be enough to help kick start my low test to feel better and get better results.
    Would HCG and Nolva cause negative effects on any of my natural test production? I would assume it would help it.
    And would it help permanently, or just while taking it?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Are you working with any Dr ? Have blood work etc ?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Do you THINK you have low test or you have it checked?

s0me0ne is offline New Member
    I got blood work recently and my doctor said I had low test - 283 ng/dl, but I'm going to be going in for another blood test to be sure. I've noticed I've put on a lot of fat and have been really depressed. I originally thought I had some form of ADHD, which is why I got the blood test.
    I know to probably go with what the doctor says, but if there's an option other then going on TRT all my life is HCG and nolva/clomid one of them?

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    stick with the Dr for now, and look for an underlying cause. Advising you is hard without anyone seeing a full blood workup. check the finding TRT Dr sticky for some of the blood that would determine more information on what could be the issue, and don't get too far ahead of the tests and jump to any conclusions on treatments until there's a better idea of what the issue really is. I know patience is not easy when your hormones are out of whack but in the long run and especially at your age try not to let the worry consume you while questions are getting answered.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s0me0ne View Post
    I got blood work recently and my doctor said I had low test - 283 ng/dl, but I'm going to be going in for another blood test to be sure. I've noticed I've put on a lot of fat and have been really depressed. I originally thought I had some form of ADHD, which is why I got the blood test.
    I know to probably go with what the doctor says, but if there's an option other then going on TRT all my life is HCG and nolva/clomid one of them?
    Just wait and report back what doc says. Some (a small%) successfully use hcg or clomid etc. Post back after you get docs input from next blood work.

Thread Information