Thread: hrt started

posvibeonly is offline New Member

hrt started

well went to the doc loaded with questions and drilled him. the doc was not offended and was happy i was trying to learn about my hrt. i told him that i did not want to use gels due to transfer issues and ins. did not cover it. so we are using injection and he prescribed depo at .5ml every two weeks.my starti g test # was 208. i am doing self injection first one by the doc a d second one with the nurse watching me. so questions one how long for i will feel results so far only thing i notice is i am not as tired and my muscle are not sore.which is great but one that has not changed is low lobido. i will be giving my self my third shot this week.
    two is there away not to loose the bit of test in thd end of the needle it seems a waste of test.

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by posvibeonly View Post
    well went to the doc loaded with questions and drilled him. the doc was not offended and was happy i was trying to learn about my hrt. i told him that i did not want to use gels due to transfer issues and ins. did not cover it. so we are using injection and he prescribed depo at .5ml every two weeks.my starti g test # was 208. i am doing self injection first one by the doc a d second one with the nurse watching me. so questions one how long for i will feel results so far only thing i notice is i am not as tired and my muscle are not sore.which is great but one that has not changed is low lobido. i will be giving my self my third shot this week.
    two is there away not to loose the bit of test in thd end of the needle it seems a waste of test.
    You need to be on at least once a week injections. Your dose is pretty low but that's fine just be patient and after bw adjust it.

Thread Information