Thread: vasectomy

posvibeonly is offline New Member

vasectomy

I was wondering if a vasectomy that i had done 8yrs ago is having any efffect on my low t. does my testies still produce test and if so does just asorb into my system or not. if so will hcg and trt be efffective in threatment of my low t.

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by posvibeonly View Post
    I was wondering if a vasectomy that i had done 8yrs ago is having any efffect on my low t. does my testies still produce test and if so does just asorb into my system or not. if so will hcg and trt be efffective in threatment of my low t.
    What does your bloodwork say?

my initial bw test was 208 .this is when the doc wanted to start me on gel. opted for injections and have recieved my third injection. maybe i need to word my question differ. after a vas does your testi still produce test and how does the test get into the system if the tubes are cut. this may sound like a dumb question but i dont know how the body picks up the test from the testi. on the bw , what test do i want the doc to do and how often should i get my bw done . i really would of like to use the $199.00 program but no offices close and the price is tough for me to swing right now and when i sent for more info i did not recieve any response . my doc has some dealing with trt and is receptive to the info i have presented him from this site and my insurance is paying. so with the advise from here and trying to read up on trt(which the reading of the info gets a little over my head) and my doc i believe i can get my self back on line.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    No, or a least let me tell you. I had a vasectomy at the age of 31/32 and I am now 62 yrs old come next month. So I had my Test level checked 8 months ago before my first come back cycle after 25 yrs and my testosterone natural was 619 on a 200 - 1200 range.

Si I highly doubt that it will or can effect you testosterone production. You still are producing sperm but no live swimmers can get thru because the tube has been cut and tied. That's all that was done. The tube/canal the route it travels has been cut/tied. NO roadway in effect. Get it. ...crazy mike

i had my vas done 8yr ago wasnt sure if all it did was stop the sperm from getting out. so thank you for the info.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    NOT A GUY but MARRIED TO 1 THAT HAD 2 VESECTOMIES (LONG STORY LOL) anyway found out that a vesec only blocks the tubes that carry sperm from testies so its not mixed with seamen, has nadda to do with test

Thread Information