Thread: Duration of hCG

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member

Duration of hCG

The vial I had of hCG in the fridge was knocked out and broke on the ground. I have a new shipment on the way; however, my question is how long will the effects of hCG last before the family jewels start hugging up again from TRT? This is more of a general question... I'm not concerned about my missed dose today as I'll have more on Friday.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure someone will come along and give you a "real" answer, but in the meantime...it depends in your dosage(100iu-500iu). Don't quote me, but I believe it stays with you 3-5 days before it clears out. I do 100iu daily and have taken many 3-5 day vacations/trips with no ache or decrease in size.

The stuff lasts quite a while unmixed. Get two vials, butterfingers.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    I'm sure someone will come along and give you a "real" answer, but in the meantime...it depends in your dosage(100iu-500iu). Don't quote me, but I believe it stays with you 3-5 days before it clears out. I do 100iu daily and have taken many 3-5 day vacations/trips with no ache or decrease in size.

The stuff lasts quite a while unmixed. Get two vials, butterfingers.
    Rusty,
    Why do you take a smaller dose every day as opposed to a higher dose EOD? Is it to keep E2 levels in check?

According to what I've read(Crisler and a couple of knowledgeable guys on this site), this is an appropriate protocol for guys on a gel. It probably wouldn't make a difference if I went 2-3X per week, though.

According to what I've read(Crisler and a couple of knowledgeable guys on this site), this is an appropriate protocol for guys on a gel. It probably wouldn't make a difference if I went 2-3X per week, though.
    Yes, I seem to remember that. I'm on Androgel also but do 250iu EOD now. Why do you prefer gel over shots?

If it 'ain't broke...
    And, it's all my endo will prescribe besides twice a month shots. But, I would have no problem changing docs/ going to lowt if there were issues I couldn't handle on my own.

If it 'ain't broke...
    And, it's all my endo will prescribe besides twice a month shots. But, I would have no problem changing docs/ going to lowt if there were issues I couldn't handle on my own.

If it ain't broke don't fix it
    - I learned the wisdom of this the hard way. I know what you mean. Only doing TRT for a year and the gel is holding up so far. Getting expensive at this point because I'm in the Medicare "doughnut hole" for the rest of the year - about $175 a month. It would cost me about $15 a month for shots. It's tempting and I'm considering it.

Yea, I've read that thread. That's a huge price difference. I pay $30 a month. If my co-pay dissapeared and I had to pay what you are, going with injections would be a no-brainer as long as I was allowed to inject myself. Do it and see what happens. Easy for me to say

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I've experimented with this quite a bit and settled on 200iu eod. It still works out to about 5000iu per 10 weeks, as it did when I was pinning 250iu 2x wk but I feel better with eod.

I think I'll give this a try...after I use up the 30+ pins in the freezer.
    By "feeling better", do you mean that this schedule has the boys at their peak performance?

Thread Information