Jonnyg419 is offline Member

Almost 3 months post cycle, still feeling low test effects.

I finished a cycle of test E 500/Deca 500 mg ew x 12 weeks. I used adex eod, and waited 2 weeks after my last pin to start my pct which consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. My last day of pct was on May 2nd. I know that Deca is a very long compound, and that it has very suppressing effects. For a couple of weeks I had erectile dysfunction, that has since gotten much better. But my libido, my orgasm quality, and my overall energy levels are in the trash. I am going to request blood work from my doc next week, but I am pretty sure either way the results will show low test levels. I have heard very good things about the use of clomid to treat hypogonadism. I am considering getting another bottle of clomid from the site sponsor and trying it for 4 weeks to see if it can bring my test levels back to normal, any thoughts? Ideas? Feedback? Similar stories?? I love to learn from experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    I finished a cycle of test E 500/Deca 500 mg ew x 12 weeks. I used adex eod, and waited 2 weeks after my last pin to start my pct which consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. My last day of pct was on May 2nd. I know that Deca is a very long compound, and that it has very suppressing effects. For a couple of weeks I had erectile dysfunction, that has since gotten much better. But my libido, my orgasm quality, and my overall energy levels are in the trash. I am going to request blood work from my doc next week, but I am pretty sure either way the results will show low test levels. I have heard very good things about the use of clomid to treat hypogonadism. I am considering getting another bottle of clomid from the site sponsor and trying it for 4 weeks to see if it can bring my test levels back to normal, any thoughts? Ideas? Feedback? Similar stories?? I love to learn from experience
    Deca - this is normal for me 3 months after ceasing Deca. NORMAL. That stuff sticks around forever and ever. I was still gaining during PCT and thought, "WOW, what a great recovery!" Yeah, whatever. The fact is I was still gaining from the Deca. The crash happened later, and 2-3 months later I was still struggling, but it sounds like you have recovered more than me at that point.

My advice? Wait it out. You need more time. Recovery from Deca is a bitch, especially if you were doing 500 mg weekly. I was doing only 300.

Deca is waiting until on TRT in the future for me . . .

Haven't tried NPP, but I will since I loved the effects of Deca, even at such a low dose.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    I hear you man, I was basically hoping that a second pct would really jump start my boys back into full throttle. I don't think I'm gonna be doing deca ever again, the gains were nice, but I like sex too much and the trade off isn't exactly worth it. I have heard some guys say it didn't effect them in that way at all, but everyone is different, and for me there were some serious sides. How long did it take you to get back to 100%

Thread Information