gianttime is offline Junior Member

Test result question..

So I have been on for a while and want to go a legal and smarter rout with me TRT. I have am set up so I can go have my blood work done but I have been On Test cypionate for a bit now and don't want to show too high for my test.

I would much rather be on low dose TRT and HCG from a doctor while being monitored then try to do guess work off and on.

Question: Is there anything I can do besides going off a couple of weeks and hoping it doesn't still show high/normal in my blood work?

Flame away but please help out a little

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Why can't it show high?are you in a competitive sport?

100% is offline Associate Member
    What dose were you taking? What compounds and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    Why can't it show high?are you in a competitive sport?
    I am having my blood work done so I can see about receiving Doctor supervised Low Test treatment.
    I don't want it to read high because it is not my body producing it, it is the Test that I have been taking. If it reads too high they will say I don't need to be treated.

So I fear

Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    What dose were you taking? What compounds and for how long?
    I had run low dose of Tren , Masterone, and Test cyp for a couple months and recently switched over to Test cyp and Deca .

First 3 injections were test were 500mg Monday and Thursday and then went down to 250mg per injection but was thinking of dropping it for the next week to 00mg before having blood work run.

Deca was at 300mg, 600mg, 600mg(just front loading) then I was planning on running it at 300mg total per week from now on. Didn't know if this would show or even be looked for in the blood work?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    If you're not producing enough naturally, I would simply stop for about 3 or 4 weeks. I would be totally honest with your Dr. About everything.

100% is offline Associate Member
    Attached is a study done one men taking 500 mg for 10 wks. As you can see still very high after one week. Other compounds you list would not effect your testosterone number for testing proposes.
    MMS: Error

Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Attached is a study done one men taking 500 mg for 10 wks. As you can see still very high after one week. Other compounds you list would not effect your testosterone number for testing proposes.
    MMS: Error
    Thanks for the info 100%

pappybay is offline Junior Member
    If you were not taking HCG then you will have to PCT to recover natty Test production. Otherwise you are going to feel like ^%^& and the doc will know from the labs something is up because your LH will still be nonexistent and your T will be very low (no natty production as your leydig cells are not restarted).

For what it is worth, you probably need to do a good PCT before you go to the doc and run labs to see where you will be when you get labs pulled for TRT coverage by the doc..
    Last edited by pappybay; 07-06-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    If you were not taking HCG then you will have to PCT to recover natty Test production. Otherwise you are going to feel like ^%^& and the doc will know from the labs something is up because your LH will still be nonexistent and your T will be very low (no natty production as your leydig cells are not restarted).

For what it is worth, you probably need to do a good PCT before you go to the doc and run labs to see where you will be when you get labs pulled for TRT coverage by the doc..
    Thanks Mr, Bay, I think the point is that I want my levels low. Im afraid if I run HCG or do a full PCT protocol like normal my levels will be too high for the Dr. to give me a script. At least that is my fear anyway.

The point of this is I want to do this a legal way or else I would just keep shooting the test-C I have already.

Trific is offline Member
    You could just do a private lab like 4-6 weeks after your last pin to see if you are where you need to be....

Well I got my Blood work back and I'm not sure that the Doc will be prescribing me anything..

Total Test is through the roof >1500
    Free Test High 25.3
    LH almost non existent >0.2

Should have done like yall suggested and done a full PCT instead of just waiting 2 weeks like I did. I will still go to the doc and see what he says, maybe he will give me the HCG or full script once I tell him everything and promise I will go to TRT dose on the test. Really just want my nuts back.

Thread Information