Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    nycdave's Avatar
    nycdave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC/Boston
    Posts
    116

    Smell like you are on test?

    Do any of you find changes in your sweat while on test? I (and my wife) have noticed that my body has a different odor since I have been on TRT. This has manifested itself in foul smelling bedding/sheets that actually get stained after a few months of use and clothes that also have a certain ester-like scent to them even after washing.

    This is a obviously a tiny price to pay for having a much better physique and all-around good mood and sense of well being - but I wondered if any of you boys have experienced this same thing while on test cycles or TRT. Thanks for all the help, this forum has been of great help to me.

  2. #2
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Not here. Usually odor change is due to the foods you eat.

  3. #3
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    Pheromone scent release ! That's the odor tes puts off but only females can detect it. And from what I see they like that ! Haha ! that oily bed stinking smell is usually food like the dude above stated or bad chems in your juice and your body is expelling them. Is your gear pharma or brew ? You don't need to answer that here just in your head. Sometimes brew isn't always the cleanest. But more than likely it's the food and the fact that the juice may be making you sweat more than usual.

  4. #4
    jasondd1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    703
    I had the exact same thing the first 2 months or so but my body adjusted. It was just bad body odor, like I was 13 again.

  5. #5
    ctenosaura's Avatar
    ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    282
    No new oder and I am on the high end of the normal range

  6. #6
    vmons01 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    80
    I believe in the Pheromone release attributed to normal/high vs. low testosterone levels . My wife started cheating on me a week before I started treatment when my test level was at 135. Now 8 months later with an ex-wife and test levels in the low 800's and I'm big pimping!

  7. #7
    roxer's Avatar
    roxer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    194
    Red meat with fat... Boy do I stink BAD after a run. Sometimes happens from test, but extremely rare.

  8. #8
    xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdave View Post
    Do any of you find changes in your sweat while on test? I (and my wife) have noticed that my body has a different odor since I have been on TRT. This has manifested itself in foul smelling bedding/sheets that actually get stained after a few months of use and clothes that also have a certain ester-like scent to them even after washing.

    This is a obviously a tiny price to pay for having a much better physique and all-around good mood and sense of well being - but I wondered if any of you boys have experienced this same thing while on test cycles or TRT. Thanks for all the help, this forum has been of great help to me.
    I have heard high estradiol can cause you to stink, I would look into that, I never notice any smell from the test itself. Seriously doubt the pheromone thing a few have mentioned.

  9. #9
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    Pheromone release is def real dude guys just don't smell it. It's a natural occurring situation whether your on tes or not ! You remember 8th grade science right?! I didn't say it was the cause of the bad smell but it's def a smell the opposite sex is attracted to ! That slinky oily smell is something youve injected or eaten!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,007
    i always wondered if high t guys admit different/more pheromones than low t guys and if my pheromones would change on trt or hcg ?

  11. #11
    ownage77 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Pheromone release is def real dude guys just don't smell it. It's a natural occurring situation whether your on tes or not ! You remember 8th grade science right?! I didn't say it was the cause of the bad smell but it's def a smell the opposite sex is attracted to ! That slinky oily smell is something youve injected or eaten!
    You wonder if females can smell this stuff, I seem to get some more attention when I'm on cycle at the bar.

  12. #12
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    Yes yes and yes. It's primitive survival of the species. another way for females to match up with the best mate to insure strong offspring. Kinda caveman but still active even today. Ask youre wife, woman, girlfriend any female you're close enough to if she is attracted to the way you smell when you're clean and no cologne. And yes you're pheromones are stronger the more tes you have in your body whether natural or endogenous.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Yes yes and yes. It's primitive survival of the species. another way for females to match up with the best mate to insure strong offspring. Kinda caveman but still active even today. Ask youre wife, woman, girlfriend any female you're close enough to if she is attracted to the way you smell when you're clean and no cologne. And yes you're pheromones are stronger the more tes you have in your body whether natural or endogenous.
    no wonder i suck so hard with women im a low t disaster
    i have tried pheomone soaps like dial magnetic and zest high intensity and ddint notice a difference but who knows how well they work lol
    also didnt notice a difference from hcg as far as attention maybe im just shy

  14. #14
    ownage77 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Yes yes and yes. It's primitive survival of the species. another way for females to match up with the best mate to insure strong offspring. Kinda caveman but still active even today. Ask youre wife, woman, girlfriend any female you're close enough to if she is attracted to the way you smell when you're clean and no cologne. And yes you're pheromones are stronger the more tes you have in your body whether natural or endogenous.
    Check out this study I found, maybe you're right:

    28812-women-prefer-smell-of-manly-guys.html

    (Google it, I can't post links).

    Basically they tested women's reactions to a high testosterone sweaty scent vs. a low testosterone sweaty scent and the woman loved the high.

  15. #15
    nycdave's Avatar
    nycdave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC/Boston
    Posts
    116
    I definitely have noticed a difference in the year or so that I have been on TRT. My gear is pharma from an RX so know it is quality. But you might be right about the diet - perhaps that is causing this. The smell in the shirts I lift in is there even after washing, so have washed the stuff in super hot water to get them back to normal!

    But like I said, getting big results (for me) physique-wise so I'm not too concerned. The wife however DOESNT seem to be too attracted to my new scent...

  16. #16
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    Omg when tiger shark was on something (I wish to Christ I knew what) it drove me NUTTS! The smell of his breath LITERALY made my heart race! I wanted to be all over him. I don't know if it was a type or brand or test but I effing loved it...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Omg when tiger shark was on something (I wish to Christ I knew what) it drove me NUTTS! The smell of his breath LITERALY made my heart race! I wanted to be all over him. I don't know if it was a type or brand or test but I effing loved it...
    testim?

  18. #18
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    I wish I knew. Seriously I wish I knew. I would tothim to rub it all over him or whatever he needed to do to know in case like that everyday lol it was really iNtoxicating !

  19. #19
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373
    damn you auto dictation. Type what I say for christ sake stop making up words and throwing them in my sentences damn it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •