Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tnatious
  • 1 Post By Tnatious

Thread: Wanting to add a blast to my trt

Tnatious is offline Associate Member

Wanting to add a blast to my trt

Wondering if I should do so.
    I have been making decent gains in the gym BUT awesome gains in my confidence, drive and libido.
    I'm just debating on grabbing some Test E or C to add to the Test Cream the doc prescribed. "It's a marathon and not a sprint." Are the words that keep replaying in my head.
    Like the song "I want it all...and I want it now"!

laser is offline Junior Member

Gains

Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious View Post
    I have been making decent gains in the gym BUT awesome gains in my confidence, drive and libido.
    I'm just debating on grabbing some Test E or C to add to the Test Cream the doc prescribed. "It's a marathon and not a sprint." Are the words that keep replaying in my head.
    If your already making decent gains, stay with what is working for you. Although, I have read that the creams do not work as well, as not all of it is absorbed through the skin. Plus the creams can be transferred to your wife, girlfriend, etc.
    Anyway this is what I have researched.

Check with your doc see if he can switch you to C. I have read a lot see a big difference.

I just started HRT, been researching reading every night, there is a lot to learn. just get pinned in the butt.

truckie4life is offline New Member
    I initially started on a patch and quickly went to Test E. Its a world of difference. I would go back to your doc and get injections if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious View Post
    can u describe your gains in confidence and drive, and tell us if any of these were symptoms prior to t? how about cognition and memory gains?

Well my increase in self confidence is just that. I feel that I am in more control of my own destiny! The increase in drive is really showing at my job. I take on extra task...I hate "milking the clock" if u will. I am up and ready to go each morning at 6:30 am. I feel alive!
    These were ALL ISSUES prior to starting TRT. I would constantly question myself. Comparing myself to others. Hoping not to stick out in a crowd. Now...I'm like "oh well, if you don't like me that's your own deal". Hope this answers your questions bro.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

As far as memory and "cognition abilities" ...I have seen great improvements. Ex: I work in a warehouse that ships world wide and they use brown trucks (I'm sure u know whom I work for)? Anyhow, I feel I'm able to concentrate better on task. I can zoom in on purchase orders like a laser beam! Lol.
    Even though these are all wonderful improvements I feel I am still not "there" as far as being the best I can be. My workouts are still a pain in the a$$. I'm the type that when I go to the gym I give it all i have. Not there for social hour. But my muscle development is not exponential! I don't see much difference in being "natty" and using the protocol I'm on. That is why I want to switch to injections.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

Remington is offline Alligator
    How long have you been on TRT?

Only a couple months

Thread Information