maruxxx1 is offline New Member

Experimental Anavar ONLY for HRT

Possible side effects of taking a low androgenic hormone instead of Test. Would having almost no DHT cause hypogonadism or even penile atrophy? Would i grow little facial hair?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maruxxx1 View Post
    Possible side effects of taking a low androgenic hormone instead of Test. Would having almost no DHT cause hypogonadism or even penile atrophy? Would i grow little facial hair?
    This ^^ would be a complete disaster on all levels. To function correctly, your body needs testosterone . Anavar is obviously NOT this hormone, and by itself will do nothing more than cause suppression of your HPTA.

Testosterone will convert naturally downstream to DHT and estrogen. If you have a complete set of labs please post them up. Will need your complete stats as well. Read my introduction to new members sticky (along with others) so that you get a better idea of what we need from you to start some dialogue. We will just be spinning our wheels if we have to play 50 questions to get to the bottom with you. The more you provide us, the more you will get back, that I can assure you. Thanks!

Thread Information