Major7th is offline New Member

Fundamental Low T suggested steroid kit?

I tested low and the Androgel is useless, even at double doses. I don't want to spend 500 hours in my doctors waiting room over the next two years, until he tells me some steroid horror stories to get out of doing anything that could possibly cause him to be the subject of controversy. I'm wondering what it might cost per month for a fundamental steroid "andropause kit.

I'm not about being muscly... I'm just about having a libido again, and no longer having "sleeping" as the only thing in life that I look forward to. I imagine it's out of my reach financially, but if anyone could give me a ballpark idea, I could know whether to hope, or forget about it and go back to sleep.

Thanx,

Major7th

if u order hcg overseas ive heard it's around 45 bucks for a 2months supply. Cyp is around 65 bucks for 5 months but that is with a script. anastrozle i think is cheap but idk much about it.

rt12008 is offline Junior Member
    Dude. Low T dot com that has the banner ads is way cheaper than anywhere else you will go.

Call lowt.com man... There are banners all over the website. I'm sure they can help you!

Thread Information