SeņorPepe is offline New Member

Opinion in General about my HRT

Hey yall,

fist off i want to thank in advance for any help i can get. im new to hrt and to this forums so any good info is much appreciated.

age 26 257lb 5'11

i started noticing the problem since December 2012. after a good amount of doctor visits and many antidepressants my doc agree to do a BW my T came back at 301 ng/dl he said it was normal (3/01/13)

i came across a clinic that does hrt they did BW again and my T came back at 296 ng/dl e2 at 21 (3/25/13)
    they started me at 140mg of T Cypionate 1xweek 1/2 pill of anastrozol (pill was 25mg)

on 6/3/13 they did blood work again T came back to 599 E2 at 10 and increase the dosage to 160mg same dosage on the anastrozol (.5 pill) and started on hcg 100is on day 5 and 6

after getting tired of felling miserable and having horrible acne and the clinic making $600 claims to my insurance every week i went out and got a second opinion.

my new doc says my E2 is too low that is cause me to fell same symptoms as when i started, he also wants to stop the anastrozol.

on 7/8/13 got Bw again with the new doc my T came back at 680 (i also want to mention that 7/7/13 was my injection day with the old clinic 160mg)

new doc says no more anastrozol, his protocol is 160mg of T cypionate, 500ius of hcg on day 5 and 6 and 320mg of saw palmetto 2xday he said he recommends my E2 level at 25-30 and my T at 1100

as off last week i still felt horrible on day 5 and 6,

this week i uped my dosage to try it out to 200mg due to the fact that the new doc gave me a scrip rather than me coming in every week to get a shot (which i love because that drop the cost dramatically) i fell amazing, but im scared to ruin my relationship with him.

should i discuss with him to up my dosage?

what do you guys think about the levels he wants me as far as my E2? is 10 too low?

is this a better protocol as far as hcg?

in this circumstances is it normal to still fell miserable on day 5 and 6 at 160mg of cypionate?

thank you again for your time.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeņorPepe
    Hey yall,

fist off i want to thank in advance for any help i can get. im new to hrt and to this forums so any good info is much appreciated.

age 26 257lb 5'11

i started noticing the problem since December 2012. after a good amount of doctor visits and many antidepressants my doc agree to do a BW my T came back at 301 ng/dl he said it was normal (3/01/13)

i came across a clinic that does hrt they did BW again and my T came back at 296 ng/dl e2 at 21 (3/25/13)
    they started me at 140mg of T Cypionate 1xweek 1/2 pill of anastrozol (pill was 25mg)

on 6/3/13 they did blood work again T came back to 599 E2 at 10 and increase the dosage to 160mg same dosage on the anastrozol (.5 pill) and started on hcg 100is on day 5 and 6

after getting tired of felling miserable and having horrible acne and the clinic making $600 claims to my insurance every week i went out and got a second opinion.

my new doc says my E2 is too low that is cause me to fell same symptoms as when i started, he also wants to stop the anastrozol.

on 7/8/13 got Bw again with the new doc my T came back at 680 (i also want to mention that 7/7/13 was my injection day with the old clinic 160mg)

new doc says no more anastrozol, his protocol is 160mg of T cypionate, 500ius of hcg on day 5 and 6 and 320mg of saw palmetto 2xday he said he recommends my E2 level at 25-30 and my T at 1100

as off last week i still felt horrible on day 5 and 6,

this week i uped my dosage to try it out to 200mg due to the fact that the new doc gave me a scrip rather than me coming in every week to get a shot (which i love because that drop the cost dramatically) i fell amazing, but im scared to ruin my relationship with him.

should i discuss with him to up my dosage?

what do you guys think about the levels he wants me as far as my E2? is 10 too low?

is this a better protocol as far as hcg?

in this circumstances is it normal to still fell miserable on day 5 and 6 at 160mg of cypionate?

thank you again for your time.
    Try injecting test twice a week, with your HCG injection the day before your test injections. This will give you stable serum levels so you don't have the roller coaster effect.

And yes, an E2 in the 20-30 range is ideal. 10 is low and most likely why you feel bad still even though your test range is fine. Lastly, HCG in the 500-1000iu weekly range is plenty. I personally would probably do 350iu twice per week, the day before your test injections.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks Frdave

Is this something that I should discuss with the doc or just go ahead and do it on my own? What are your thoughts?

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeņorPepe
    Thanks Frdave

Is this something that I should discuss with the doc or just go ahead and do it on my own? What are your thoughts?
    I don't see why your Dr. would have an issue so I would just be up front. I did a lot of research before starting TRT and told my Dr. from day one that I planned to inject twice a week and sub-Q at that. He was ok with it and is always impressed with my blood work so no complaints. Then again, my Dr. is open to new ideas and is not old school. I would assume your Dr. is the same being that he gave script for HCG when most Dr's won't.

rt12008 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like your doc is awesome. Keep the dr in the loop. They know a lot about the body we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post

I don't see why your Dr. would have an issue so I would just be up front. I did a lot of research before starting TRT and told my Dr. from day one that I planned to inject twice a week and sub-Q at that. He was ok with it and is always impressed with my blood work so no complaints. Then again, my Dr. is open to new ideas and is not old school. I would assume your Dr. is the same being that he gave script for HCG when most Dr's won't.
    Cool I will talk to him!
    You know I thought he was open minded since the beggining he is pretty young and he said he actually is on his own trt and he is trying to get certify as an anti-aging doc by the board.
    One of my worries is all the fat I have gotten in the past 8 months I used to weight 215 currently im at 257 and it doesnt seem to get better ive heard that hgh whilr on trt is amazing to burn off the fat, is that something I should bring up, I have a tight diet cardio and all that but more and more weight is showing I dont think is water weight I have take. Some htz or whatever that pill is to drop water weight but no luck yet

Quote Originally Posted by rt12008 View Post
    Sounds like your doc is awesome. Keep the dr in the loop. They know a lot about the body we don't.
    Thanks for the advice buddy I will def keep him posted

Thread Information